DFW's own Female Boudoir Photographer!

If you'll have us, we'd love to be part of group photography event as well!

Originally Posted by BDS
Wowza. That is a great pic.

And she looks like my type. Who is that? Can ya ping me her contact info?
She is ravenrayne27@gmail.com
Treat her right, she is a great girl and my ATF. everything about her is awesome.
She is ravenrayne27@gmail.com
Treat her right, she is a great girl and my ATF. everything about her is awesome. Originally Posted by robhowiethomas
Are ya sure thats a pic of Raven and not BDS herself?

From that angle they have a lot in common.
LOL Now that I look at it again, you could be right. Very similar. LOL Guess I need to go see BDS to compare... Thanks
Wowza. That is a great pic.

And she looks like my type. Who is that? Can ya ping me her contact info? Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Awww yes that is Ms Raven...it does kinda look like me doesn't it? She is beautiful and you will not be disappointed! I recommend her...awesome body and very awesome attitude!
Are you going to be in Houston any time soon?
Will be taken appointments starting next weekend for photography!

I will not work with you if you have a pimp or you work for an agency! Only Independent Providers please!

Lets shoot some awesome pictures Dallas Ladies...

ha! glad to see you finally got a real logo! that one in the first picture looks very cool.
Thank you...I made it last night, had to hand draw that camera! I think I may twerk that D but the rest will stay!

I also think I will stick to just putting it on my selfies till I decide to twerk that D or leave it alone! Then I will put it on all my work!

Smart idea??
of course it's a smart idea. i've always told you that you need to have a distinctive brand on your work.
Thanks john_deere...

Ladies, it's my Birthday weekend and that means I want to take photo's for the cheap!

For the rest of March only...The Vixen package on my website is going for $120...NOT $200!

I freaking LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY...
  • R.M.
  • 03-26-2015, 07:21 AM
Awesome as always. Thanks so much for the new photos and for being such a great model. I love working with you. Here's to more great future shoots.
^^^Right...

Thank you TinaMay for trusting me with your photo's...you are beautiful inside and outside! I hope nothing but the best for you in your future cause you def deserve it!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=279207

Hi I am interested where can I see your prices? Thanks April