Team Lolahhh

Every team needs a mascot. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

I see someone licked all that cum off her face
  • tyson
  • 02-19-2016, 06:21 PM
I see someone licked all that cum off her face Originally Posted by Initforfun
You guys are being a lil hateful here, let's not toss stones and insults at someone that can't defend herself here at the moment. She is a beautiful sweet girl. Besides, I wonder what the providers would use as a mascot for some of you guys...
I've been told dozens of times that I look like a young Mel Gibson. 😎
Same shit different day. It's like the mention of Lola is like an Internet bat signal - pretty sure the last thread about her suddenly had a handful of out of staters piling on. Strange how that happens.
Haters will hate, I never saw her but she has almost 30 really good reviews in a few short months
You guys are being a lil hateful here, let's not toss stones and insults at someone that can't defend herself here at the moment. She is a beautiful sweet girl. Besides, I wonder what the providers would use as a mascot for some of you guys... Originally Posted by tyson
There's a bunch of haters on here... I think some people are just mad cause Lolahh came on in such a short period of time had such an overwhelming positive response. Lolahh is a beautiful girl, as anyone who has met her would agree I'm sure...
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
holy shit!! Shave the head and that's pretty accurate. Are you sure we havnt met?
Haters will hate, I never saw her but she has almost 30 really good reviews in a few short months Originally Posted by Littleroc

You can't deny that...
holy shit!! Shave the head and that's pretty accurate. Are you sure we havnt met? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Do you even know who that is?

No hating here, just trying to be part of the team.
Do you even know who that is? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
No, should I? The girl is the really funny movie star isn't it?

No hating here, just trying to be part of the team. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

I might change that to my avatar!!