Prostitution sting in Frisco results in arrests of over 46 men

This is bad information, these guys were arrested in sting conducted in Dallas and Plano using the Bungalow girls. Originally Posted by Golden Man
Nope, in addition to the Bungalow arrests. Federal money pays for the sting, apparently. Despite there being absolutely no connection actual trafficking, they’re using that language. Must have focus grouped well.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...fficking-bust/
So if they didn’t use specifics they wouldn’t have been busted? Originally Posted by Runner1
No, that’s a myth. It’s up to the jury to discern what was next by the defendant. The State has the burden to olive guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but trying to cover up your intent by using euphemisms isn’t really going to work in most cases.

And if it’s a felony charge, retainer will be at least $10,000. Likeky more.
After 15 years, and doing some stupid shit on occasion, I always wondered what signs these guy missed. Where they active hobbyists, or just stumbled upon it, and didn’t know what a red flag looks like.

I wish I could remember her name, but way back in 2007, I was looking for more film work of a girl I had seen in a movie. Turned out she was a Dallas girl, and was active on ASPD. Not sure why, but I never went to see her.

The only line I remember from the movie was “hey Rodney, I brought a friend with me, I told her everything”
  • TBONE
  • 01-24-2023, 03:58 AM
Casey Carlin
Casey Carlin Originally Posted by TBONE
Ahhh Casey. A very fond memory!
After 15 years, and doing some stupid shit on occasion, I always wondered what signs these guy missed. Where they active hobbyists, or just stumbled upon it, and didn’t know what a red flag looks like.

I wish I could remember her name, but way back in 2007, I was looking for more film work of a girl I had seen in a movie. Turned out she was a Dallas girl, and was active on ASPD. Not sure why, but I never went to see her.

The only line I remember from the movie was “hey Rodney, I brought a friend with me, I told her everything” Originally Posted by jd4859
Eccie is a tiny subsection and far more knowledgeable( really ) than the average punter.

Lack of screening by the provide is probably the #1 red flag they missed. Being immediately available is probably #2.
Eccie is a tiny subsection and far more knowledgeable( really ) than the average punter.

Lack of screening by the provide is probably the #1 red flag they missed. Being immediately available is probably #2. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Isn't screening and asking for a selfish holding your ID also a red flag?
Isn't screening and asking for a selfish holding your ID also a red flag? Originally Posted by 123ksalter
I assume he is talking about P411 or references
Locking up drug users really made an impact on the drug trade, huh? There's hardly demand at all for drugs these days. Right? But don't worry, I'm sure this time the strategy will work?
Try $10k to take it to trial. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
10k to start with(can easily go to 20-30k retention), also depends on how much the lawyer is charging per hr.
The $700 per hour adds are targeted to the “1st class” crowd which directly relates to the minorities VS. white topics mentioned before. Maybe this gets their matrix’s more even.

The funny thing is there were no cops arrested for soliciting and I’m sure cops pay for it too.

I’m equally sure the police actively read this forum.

None of my points are facts, just an opinion. Originally Posted by ERWhyNot
Not just cops. But also DHS/Feds/etc.
Anyone been hit up based only on their posts here?
Just take a look at the names on the list. This gives you some idea. Originally Posted by ntxguy

I need to stay off that list. The Tran name was already sullied a few days ago..

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...ing-found-dead
Locking up drug users really made an impact on the drug trade, huh? There's hardly demand at all for drugs these days. Right? But don't worry, I'm sure this time the strategy will work? Originally Posted by FrankTank
Good sarcastic wit for your first post.
Ch8 just confirmed all the mongers showed up to the hotels.

If you’re not in jail, you’re safe.

It’s a good point though by the defendants atty saying these peoples lives are ruined before they are proven guilty.