And the award goes to....

The only problem I would have is I only have one cock.I know both of theses ladies ,they are both super . I'm not much on doubles,but this would be an adventure for sure. I know for these two it would have to be more than an hour.
Oh yea that is gonna be one for the books....Im ready
Miiiii love messes unless that isnt something the guy prefers. I mean literally it really turns me on to see salivia rolling down their sack and of course the puddles that follows....mmmmm now that is hot lol
nope..not unless that's what you want me to do..otherwise I clean up after myself... Im more of a self cleaning provider..

Most of my guys have to go back to the office after and they dont have time to shower after...so therefore I dont believe in making a big mess...unless like I said that's what you want... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Thanks hun catching huge loads is something I really enjoy
I know this question has been posted a million times, but what's a million and one going to hurt?

Who should get the award for best in bbbj? I hear/read Olivia88 is a good contender, but Superhead... well name says it all... What do you think? Originally Posted by LP2012
Super Head, I need to contact you...
The only problem I would have is I only have one cock.I know both of theses ladies ,they are both super . I'm not much on doubles,but this would be an adventure for sure. I know for these two it would have to be more than an hour. Originally Posted by MrClark
Oh darlin Amy and I will make your toes curl...but you know that already..
Screw it, im contacting all three of you
Screw it, im contacting all three of you Originally Posted by LP2012
Oh I am so up for this...I love a challenge.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Don't worry, I know CPR
Tough to pick just one, that's why I put out the list of my favorites. And it is totally subjective. I may think a certain woman is great, you might think she.... sucks.
Blowpop, maybe we should have standards... Not even sure how that would work.
  • bgood
  • 05-23-2012, 02:26 PM
The gold goes to Allison and the silver to Dr. Belle.
Gosh and I dont have a speach ready.. hmmm ? would someone rather fill my mouth so I cant give one ?..
<<<--- outcall oralist