Review from jj8282

PB, my first response was the same as RR- most guys don't want you to use your hands. A few guys have tried to mention this but seem to have given up. The best blow jobs either incorporate hands during or have no hands at all. Guys can jerk themselves off at home. It's called a blow and go not a blow until it turns in a hand job and go.
I used to offer cim but did some research and its not worth the risk to me. I know nothing is risk free in this biz but I am trying to stay safe as possible. I know it ruins it kinda ruins it for guys switching to the hand at the end and I know I loose biz not offering cim but I think my talent makes up for it.
CIM is a big deal for some guys, but not all. Personally, I'm a one shot guy, so BBBJ is just foreplay for me. And use of hands during BBBJ can be very enjoyable if the girl knows what she is doing.
I can jerk myself off to completion far better than any provider of even gf can. I have a lifetime of experience with my own body so I wouldn't even waste paid session time on a BJ turned HJ.

I don't know how diverse your menu is but if Greek and CIM are both off a provider's menu then paying for it seems pretty much pointless. There's never a shortage of conventional free sex.
I do not offer greek or cim or . I leave your head spinning all the same. Fact is , its not so much what you do. Its how you do it.
My head is already spinning, wow I guess you are good.
Probably because you haven't ever tried to book and appointment.

It's not rocket science, you send a pm with ref's. Originally Posted by homer13
Not true, but good try...A for effort, F for correctness.
well IF I want my head spinning I use Tequila, when want my dick throbbing I need:
Not true, but good try...A for effort, F for correctness. Originally Posted by FastWheels
Oh, damn door # two was worse case scenario. Didn't realize you were on the no fly list. Sorry to hear it.

I guess F stands for you gotta go fuck yourself. Don't worry not everybody can get the easy pass.