George Floyd is responsible for his death

Those are choke hold numbers... anyone familiar with Brasilian Jujitsu understands them... but what restraints were you referring to, because I never saw Chauvin putting a choke hold on anyone... Originally Posted by texassapper

My dude...you lose. Levi loses. And for the record, there is no country of Brasil, but even a Texan can find Brazil on a map (if you give him clues and a week to hunt)
I can't believe people are dumb enough to keep falling for BS, but I only have to come here to have it proven!

https://www.umc.edu/som/Departments%...ial_deaths.pdf

It is estimated that approximately 11 pounds of pressure is needed to occlude the carotid arteries; while only 4.4 pounds of pressure is needed to occlude the jugular veins.

Chauvin is right where he belongs, and I hope he lives a long time before dying in the same cell. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
You don't know how much pressure he was applying. Besides "Chauvin" isn't a real Cop he's an actor just like Floyd is. The URL below reveals who your killer Cop really is, lol.

https://br.ifunny.co/picture/here-s-...iley-yZHsYWcq7

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rtOkZ2WkgHFL/
My dude...you lose. Levi loses. And for the record, there is no country of Brasil, but even a Texan can find Brazil on a map (if you give him clues and a week to hunt) Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Having lived there, I tend to write the name the way I did when there... you know... FOAD. still waiting on what restraint was used to prevent Floyd from breathing.
Having lived there, I tend to write the name the way I did when there... you know... FOAD. still waiting on what restraint was used to prevent Floyd from breathing. Originally Posted by texassapper

Watch the entire testimony of Dr. Tobin, he explains it quite well.
Why all the bickering? Let's find something we can all agree on. How about: George Floyd, career criminal, drug addict, convicted felon, home invader and armed robber of a pregnant woman is still dead. AmIrite?
Why all the bickering? Let's find something we can all agree on. How about: George Floyd, career criminal, drug addict, convicted felon, home invader and armed robber of a pregnant woman is still dead. AmIrite? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Yes, you're right, he's still dead.

Also right:

On June 23, Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said that Chauvin had been trained in the dangers of positional asphyxiation and characterized Floyd's death as murder.[55]

Derek Chauvin, ex-police officer, thug, is currently in prison after being convicted by a jury of his peers.

Derek Chauvin's earliest possible supervised release date is late 2035.
... Sorry there, mates.
But I kinda agree-with the sad lot o' liberal lads here.

George Floyd shouldn't o' done the dope... And shoulda
obeyed the police commands... - We surely agree there!

But havin' a knee on his neck for a while prolly
contributed to his death as much as anything else. ..

#### Salty
But, after it is all said and done, ole GF, who was pretty much worthless in life, got his family a huge payday.

I’m sure they all visit his grave often.
But, after it is all said and done, ole GF, who was pretty much worthless in life, got his family a huge payday.

I’m sure they all visit his grave often. Originally Posted by Jackie S

And what did DC, who, I'd say was a pretty pitiful example of a decent human, get his family?
does anyone recall why Floyd was even there? and why he was still there when police arrived?

he was there to begin with to pass fake 20's for a pack of smokes and pocket the change.

after getting turned down for trying to pass a fake 20, and having the store report it to the police, why was he still there when police arrived?

two possible reasons. or both. one, he had two accomplishes with him, his {forbidden topic} supplier and some hanger on cunt in his car with him. were they waiting to send in someone else to try to pass a fake 20 again?

was George too fucked up to simply drive away? very possible. if you watch the full video he's all but passed out in the driver's seat when the police approach his car.

and best for last, let's debunk the BLM bullshit narrative the "racist" police were out hunting for "innocent black men" to execute. nonsense. Floyd like all the rest was a suspect in a crime who resisted arrest. if he was white the exact same thing would have happened, except no multi-million payout to his family for "innocent George's" life and no riots.
does anyone recall why Floyd was even there? and why he was still there when police arrived?

he was there to begin with to pass fake 20's for a pack of smokes and pocket the change.

after getting turned down for trying to pass a fake 20, and having the store report it to the police, why was he still there when police arrived?

two possible reasons. or both. one, he had two accomplishes with him, his {forbidden topic} supplier and some hanger on cunt in his car with him. were they waiting to send in someone else to try to pass a fake 20 again?

was George too fucked up to simply drive away? very possible. if you watch the full video he's all but passed out in the driver's seat when the police approach his car.

and best for last, let's debunk the BLM bullshit narrative the "racist" police were out hunting for "innocent black men" to execute. nonsense. Floyd like all the rest was a suspect in a crime who resisted arrest. if he was white the exact same thing would have happened, except no multi-million payout to his family for "innocent George's" life and no riots. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Care to post the video to backup that he resisted arrest to warrant the treatment? The would clearly dispute what the jury of his peers found from the evidence, from both the prosecution and DEFENSE regarding use of force. Obviously, you are better informed than the jury, the judge, his supervisor, and medical experts...

I don't believe "racist" police were out hunting for "innocent black men". I do believe facts, as they have been presented (not BS from revolver or gateway pundit), or opinions of Q'ers. But you do you, buddy. I know from a pure intelligence perspective you are above most of the other Q'ers that post on here...but you do like to stir up shit. I guess life must suck for you...
Care to post the video to backup that he resisted arrest to warrant the treatment? The would clearly dispute what the jury of his peers found from the evidence, from both the prosecution and DEFENSE regarding use of force. Obviously, you are better informed than the jury, the judge, his supervisor, and medical experts...

I don't believe "racist" police were out hunting for "innocent black men". I do believe facts, as they have been presented (not BS from revolver or gateway pundit), or opinions of Q'ers. But you do you, buddy. I know from a pure intelligence perspective you are above most of the other Q'ers that post on here...but you do like to stir up shit. I guess life must suck for you... Originally Posted by 69in2it69

okay fyi it's 30 minutes and you'll have to watch it on uboob. it shows the full story. all of it.

including what the media and BLM don't want shown. did i mention the Milwaukee DA refused to release this video for months until a FOIA request was granted by the courts?

by then the "summer of love" was in full burn mode. mission accomplished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEGGLu_fNU

and best for last, let's debunk the BLM bullshit narrative the "racist" police were out hunting for "innocent black men" to execute. nonsense. Floyd like all the rest was a suspect in a crime who resisted arrest. if he was white the exact same thing would have happened, except no multi-million payout to his family for "innocent George's" life and no riots. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He was trying to pass a counterfeit Twenty Dollar bill which of course set the stage. He stayed in his car until the Police arrived so the Psyop could begin. That's basically it.
He was trying to pass a counterfeit Twenty Dollar bill which of course set the stage. He stayed in his car until the Police arrived so the Psyop could begin. That's basically it. Originally Posted by Levianon17

you are exactly right. except for the Psyop nonsense.
... Sorry there, mates.
But I kinda agree-with the sad lot o' liberal lads here.

George Floyd shouldn't o' done the dope... And shoulda
obeyed the police commands... - We surely agree there!

But havin' a knee on his neck for a while prolly
contributed to his death as much as anything else. ..

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That case was so simple, even a 15 year old student could understand it.
The ‘Knee That Killed George Floyd’ Wasn’t Actually on His Neck
Rebutting myths from the George Floyd arrest...