SIXX

That's the best you've got? Pffffft pussy
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 08:34 AM
That's the best you've got? Pffffft pussy Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
You don't motivate me to bring even my "C" game...you're a small change loser.
You have no game what so ever...
Just a constantly whining repetitive bitch.

Here's a clue... If they didn't listen the first time... It's because they don't give a fuck about what you say.
Hey Bitch,

That's how I respond to being called boy. Go ahead and hit the RTM and bitch like a bitch. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me on the board or off the board like that.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
So this sort of personal attack is allowed now? Does this mean I can start calling people "bitch" on the open board, too and get away with it? Or do I have to be a mod to get away with that?
  • ztonk
  • 11-19-2015, 04:19 PM
So this sort of personal attack is allowed now? Originally Posted by Bobave
No.

Back on topic, please.

Toyz, short answer: We aren't reopening the thread. Start a new one, or go back to sulking.

ztonk
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 05:24 PM
No.

Back on topic, please.

Toyz, short answer: We aren't reopening the thread. Start a new one, or go back to sulking.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
See? Now how difficult was that to answer a simple question from a member?

Should WhixxZy assume you are saying no to his similar (on topic) request?
No.

Back on topic, please.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
What the hell? So now another and different mod is insulting people gratuitously, even while saying such behavior is not allowed... Ztonk could have ended his comments before the highlighted part and it it wouldn't have detracted from his supposed message at all (as the insult did).
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 05:58 PM
What the hell? So now another and different mod is insulting people gratuitously, even while saying such behavior is not allowed... Ztonk could have ended his comments before the highlighted part and it it wouldn't have detracted from his supposed message at all (as the insult did). Originally Posted by Bobave

I noticed that too. One ADMIN I talked to called it "drive by Moderation through intimidation". Basically says, "I can diss you but you can't diss me" because the "rules" can be enforced or not based on what the MODs want to do. Or who they want to do.

Its one of the reasons I posted the "Toyz how to guide for contacting eccie". I think it should be pinned for Austin, but that's just my opinion as a single member of the community respectfully submitted. Others may or may not agree.
Yeah everyone should be a crybaby snitch.
Clown
God damn could you cry any more?
You're sounding stupider than that dante nutjob, try large red font.
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 08:29 PM
Yeah everyone should be a crybaby snitch.
Clown
God damn could you cry any more?
You're sounding stupider than that dante nutjob, try large red font. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
You mean like this little Ricky?

FROM HIS FORMER BEST FRIEND HOMER13

Ricky Ricky Ricky, what's the deal bro? All this over a girl? We were bro's, tight as thieves. I had your back and it was real back, not this bs w kind. He'd throw you over board as soon as you aren't useful.

I did my best while you were hating and lying behind my back. With every one of them I tried to help you. I also tried to keep you around and I was your reasoning board. Do you see what's happened since you went to the dark side!?! Permanently banned. A pariah on the board.

Little Ricky has turned into nothing but a joke always trying to date hookers because he can't afford pussy. He goes from WK to stalker who posts nonsense once they tell him to buzz off.

I loved the slave bs, she went from "it's not you little Ricky I just can't love" to hey folks I'm in love.

Oh BTW, thanks for the bump...!! ~BONK~
Where's homer13 now SOULFLY?
No worries for you, a tiny dicked loser that blows in two minutes will never be asked to date one of these ladies.
Clown
Someone should call that BANNED guy a cop, 'cause he's gettin' murdered in this thread.
^^^And now for Johnny Yanks...
The guy who posted a thread crying because Slave sent him a group message for Christmas...
Even funnier because he was both the recipients.

OMG you are fucking hilarious!
  • ztonk
  • 11-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Ztonk could have ended his comments before the highlighted part and it it wouldn't have detracted from his supposed message at all (as the insult did). Originally Posted by Bobave
Good point. My apologies.

Should WhixxZy assume you are saying no to his similar (on topic) request? Originally Posted by Toyz
He hasn't explicitly asked me, but he would get the same answer.

ztonk
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 09:18 PM
Good point. My apologies. Originally Posted by ztonk
Apology Accepted.