Sweet booty

I am flattered to be mentioned....especially with my beautiful, classy, one hell of a booty friend Morgan. Damn girl love that red jacket pic....sweet!
I am flattered to be mentioned....especially with my beautiful, classy, one hell of a booty friend Morgan. Damn girl love that red jacket pic....sweet! Originally Posted by dallasdani
It was great seeing your outstanding booty yesterday darlin'. One of these days I'm gonna get you in front of the camera and lights. Till then it's awesome just getting you in front of my "lil friend" again.
Keep then Pics coming but Carly is the one for me.
Keep then Pics coming but Carly is the one for me. Originally Posted by Forniman
Is that Carly of "The Core" fame from the old board? I only met her once and agree she's got a lovely lil bootie. I was fairly new to the hobby and just a little freaked out at how much she looked like a (much) younger version of my sister in law.
Jannessa
I gotta put my two cents in here...cause everytime I see Chelsea Simms in a post or an ad.....it brings back a really great memory of her bee-uteee-ful buns. I love to caress that butt.....and she still reminds me of a very young Faye Dunaway.
I gotta put my two cents in here...cause everytime I see Chelsea Simms in a post or an ad.....it brings back a really great memory of her bee-uteee-ful buns. I love to caress that butt.....and she still reminds me of a very young Faye Dunaway. Originally Posted by mckinneyman
You know, I'd completely forgotten this shot, our goal was to keep the photo session more subdued. She is a classy young lady.

Not a "bootie" shot in the strictest terms. But this is one of my favorites and does show a little bit of her tush (if you can get past those eyes looking into your soul).