Brag! What's your best "skill" BCD

This thread seems to focus mostly on oral sex - and I do enjoy it. But I take great pride in the fact I have made several ladies do the "big O" without touching their genitals. Kind of time consuming but they didnt complain. Originally Posted by rednecksatyr
do share...you have me intrigued Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
He presents her with 9 Ben Franklins instead of just the 3 she was expecting.
my best skill is daty.

I love sucking pussy more than just about anything
He presents her with 9 Ben Franklins instead of just the 3 she was expecting. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
my best skill is daty.

I love sucking pussy more than just about anything Originally Posted by geniusman
I'll take you both!
Everything from bbjnqnscim, to asian cowgirl, to dfk, to sensual touching, most importantly the ability to adapt to what ever my partner desires are. I pick up very quickly what "style" he is best heighten to the highest peak of extacy with... hmmmmmmm
Maybe not something to brag about, but mine seems to be the ability to make the ladys laugh and feel at ease.

Plus, a gal once told me I eat pussy like a woman. Still trying to figure out if that's good or not.
Maybe not something to brag about, but mine seems to be the ability to make the ladys laugh and feel at ease.

Plus, a gal once told me I eat pussy like a woman. Still trying to figure out if that's good or not. Originally Posted by Abe Normal

Your special skill is being who you are....a complete gentleman to all women.

I will let you know on the "like a woman" part because if so, Fireball may have to wait to see you til Sunday lmao!
mmmmmmmm Genuisman you are GOOD at it!!!!

{my new "good" skill is prostrate play...wink/wink}
mmmmmmmm Genuisman you are GOOD at it!!!!

{my new "good" skill is prostrate play...wink/wink} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have one client that only wants prostate play...when I toy shop, I think of him....we are getting better and better each time we meet! It is awesome!
LOOK

I'm under 3 beauties
London, Tiffany an Dallas
  • Paven
  • 11-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Well I was blessed with a tongue like Gene Simmons .
Russian is also a BIG treat with me.
Your special skill is being who you are....a complete gentleman to all women.

I will let you know on the "like a woman" part because if so, Fireball may have to wait to see you til Sunday lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
LMFAO
I've been told on more than one occasion that I have boyish charm/innocence in the body of a man.
everyday my penis give me that look like "is today the day Dallas sucks me" and everyday i cannot look him in his cte little one eye knowing another snset will come without dallas' leps greeting him. oh one day i pray
"the BEST blowjobs anywhere"...lol

read my reviews & see...or better yet,come see for yourself...lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol--Petite babe.....one day{and i cant wait!!!!}
errors i get thinking about dallas and bjs and my hand [among other things] begins to tremble