Snitchy’s new hero!

I'm good with 2018, 19 and 20.

You said you were leaving dipshit are you gay and senile? Originally Posted by WTF

Ok asshole, then stop diddly-squatting and take the bet - one year at a time, starting with 2018.

Bam never said he was leaving. He said he was bored with your faggoty bullshit. After a while, bitch-slapping you gets old.
Ok asshole, then stop diddly-squatting and take the bet - one year at a time, starting with 2018.

Bam never said he was leaving. He said he was bored with your faggoty bullshit. After a while, bitch-slapping you gets old. Originally Posted by lustylad
That’s exactly what I said. He’s a fucking idiot.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 01:29 PM

Bam never said he was leaving. . Originally Posted by lustylad
He said he'd check back in from time to time.

I guess in Pissburg that means you two clowns are going to start posting more in here!

...but most sane people would think when you say you are bored with something but that you'll check back in from time to time means you are going to post less.

Yet bambino, silly fuck that he is , means he will start more stupid threads about trans wrestlers and post more! Seems like all he wants is more attention.

I’ve got bored with this banter. The dipshits are boorish. They’re stupid and a fools errand to debate with. I’ll check in from time to time. But the thrill of fucking with idiots has worn off. I actually think Yssup got tired of being a Dipshit. One can hope. Originally Posted by bambino

• WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by bambino
I’ve got bored with this banter. The dipshits are boorish. They’re stupid and a fools errand to debate with. I’ll check in from time to time. But the thrill of fucking with idiots has worn off. I actually think Yssup got tired of being a Dipshit. One can hope.

That’s exactly what I said. He’s a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
That is not exactly wtf you said Dumbo

Originally Posted by bambino
I’ve got bored with this banter. The dipshits are boorish. They’re stupid and a fools errand to debate with. I’ll check in from time to time. But the thrill of fucking with idiots has worn off. I actually think Yssup got tired of being a Dipshit. One can hope.

That is not exactly wtf you said Dumbo

Originally Posted by WTF
I never said I was leaving. You said I was leaving. Because you’re an idiot. And I have cut down on my posts in this home for retards. That means you, StandingStupid and the Mystake. You’re one in the same.
WTF showing his utter ignorance on a range of topics. Stick to the Gay Games. That's more your style anyway.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 04:38 PM
WTF showing his utter ignorance on a range of topics. Stick to the Gay Games. That's more your style anyway. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
You wish there were a Gay Olympics so you could award a red lipstick ring around the base of each medal winners dick
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 04:41 PM
I never said I was leaving. You said I was leaving. Because you’re an idiot. And I have cut down on my posts in this home for retards. That means you, StandingStupid and the Mystake. You’re one in the same. Originally Posted by bambino
So you cut down on your posting by starting a fucking stupid thread on girl wrestling? Good Lord
You wish there were a Gay Olympics so you could award a red lipstick ring around the base of each medal winners dick Originally Posted by WTF
He won’t be able to take your job.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 04:45 PM
He won’t be able to take your job. Originally Posted by bambino
Way to cut down on your posting.

God help the poor husky voiced "women" in Pittsburgh if you decide to cut down on your prostrate massages!