Genuinely Enjoy the Taste of Cum?

I love it especially when they drink pineapple juice before.....it's totally true , if a guy drinks some of this it cuts the saltiness that you usually taste, so it's a sweet tasty treat.

In general....there's really not a taste, it's the consistency that grosses out a lot of women because it's very slippery and kinda slimy, and very warm.

It's pretty cool to feel it pulsing and shooting in the mouth and throat....

AN ACQUIRED TASTE, LIKE BOURBON OR SCOTCH....ITS A PARTY IN MY MOUTH Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Not totally true, its more than the juice or food you eat or drink. I tasted my cum. I eat a lot of fruit, esp pineapple, berries, and sweet apples. Ive been told my cum taste sweet by some and and bitter and salty by others. You cant modified the taste of your cum simply by drinking juices, but it does help.
Last night I saw a gal for a bj and after she swallows she then told me what I had been drinking and eating thru the day. Oh, and that I was dehydrated.

She was correct on all. I think I'll see her more often at night and play the "Cum guzzling version of name that tune."

Maybe get a few of the cum connosueres together like a wine tasting where they can identify the wine and where it came from but have them taste the yogurt and identify the foods, drink, type of cigarette or cigar, antibiotics, etc.
Last night I saw a gal for a bj and after she swallows she then told me what I had been drinking and eating thru the day. Oh, and that I was dehydrated.

She was correct on all. I think I'll see her more often at night and play the "Cum guzzling version of name that tune."

Maybe get a few of the cum connosueres together like a wine tasting where they can identify the wine and where it came from but have them taste the yogurt and identify the foods, drink, type of cigarette or cigar, antibiotics, etc. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
This is the best group of words I've read on this, and any other site in life.
Not totally true, its more than the juice or food you eat or drink. I tasted my cum. I eat a lot of fruit, esp pineapple, berries, and sweet apples. Ive been told my cum taste sweet by some and and bitter and salty by others. You cant modified the taste of your cum simply by drinking juices, but it does help. Originally Posted by BigDBone
Darling know-it-all hobbyist, I beg to differ. And I'm much more qualified to offer my opinion. Just because u tasted your own cum is a ridiculous argument that you are a Spooge Master Connoisseur....seriously I've tasted more come than you'll ever know and I know what I'm talking about.

Why are you debating the subject of SEMEN????!!! I die !!!! Silly

Lotta guys on here bragging about the taste if their own jizz......just sayin
Lotta guys on here bragging about the taste if their own jizz......just sayin Originally Posted by Bobster36
One of the most idiotic things that gets thrown around here. Come on, say what you really mean big boy, let's hear it. Don't be a puss, now. Surely you don't just go around stating the obvious.
My jizz tastes like a Starbucks mocha latte frapuccino.
The OP asked about PROVIDERS, not hobbyists. As usual, the Mods allowed the thread to be hijacked by the various jizz-loving non-providers (men as far as I can tell) on here. I'm pointing out that the thread originally dedicated to providers that enjoy the taste of a man's sperm has been completely hijacked by men bragging about how much they love the taste of their own cum.

The idea was to point out the hijack. Not to bash gay men. Jeez. Chill dude.
The OP asked about PROVIDERS, not hobbyists. As usual, the Mods allowed the thread to be hijacked by the various jizz-loving non-providers (men as far as I can tell) on here. I'm pointing out that the thread originally dedicated to providers that enjoy the taste of a man's sperm has been completely hijacked by men bragging about how much they love the taste of their own cum.

The idea was to point out the hijack. Not to bash gay men. Jeez. Chill dude. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Gay bash?! Who equated those things to the point you had to distance yourself from them? Almost like you were afraid someone might think that's what you're really talking about with your coy reply instead of plainly just saying the threads being hijacked... Just sayin
Gay bash?! Who equated those things to the point you had to distance yourself from them? Almost like you were afraid someone might think that's what you're really talking about with your coy reply instead of plainly just saying the threads being hijacked... Just sayin Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Well hello love muffin
My ad : " Ladies, I do eat my fair share of gourmet chocolates " !
My jizz tastes like a Starbucks mocha latte frapuccino. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I know that's right!!!
I wanna Gay Bash Kendal. I think that means Greek with no lube. Are you up for it Sweety? She's already tasted my man gravy.
I've been waiting for a certain provider to chime in. I know she lives it, but might just be avoiding the drama.
I wanna Gay Bash Kendal. I think that means Greek with no lube. Are you up for it Sweety? She's already tasted my man gravy. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Can you say UP SELL TO THE MAX! EEK GADS VON!