What would you like to do/try?

Alyssa Nicole period.....schedules never mesh. I had a massage from her only.
Alyssa Nicole period.....schedules never mesh. I had a massage from her only. Originally Posted by JamesBond
Ya whats up with that LOL our schedules NEVER mesh we should make it happen someday!
mfm =0! Originally Posted by safire_sweet

You know I'll help you out with this one ... and I could get a 3rd guy if you want!
  • Chloe
  • 07-12-2011, 12:42 AM
I realized after entering this hobby over a year ago that I have harbored some pretty abnormal fantasies from the earliest I can think of! This has allowed me to embrace and embark on new journies and experiences plowing through fantasy after fantasy . . . .

At one point I was upset and and couldn't get myself off! I couldn't come up with that fantasy in my mind to grasp the moment. I went without getting myself off for 4 months and then I tried something . . .well begged for something in an appointment that I have rarely done and it unleashed something . . . .

A new strain of fantasies that I want to live out!!...........
My biggest one is 2 women at once. I don't know why, I mean I only have one dick. Something about having two women naked in bed with you at once gives me a hard on just thinking about it. Hopefully I am knocking this one off my list REALLY soon.
You know I'll help you out with this one ... and I could get a 3rd guy if you want! Originally Posted by hookem69horns

I'm definitely up for helping with that.

I have still yet to try a Gang Bang of Puerto Ricans or Sex in a Glass Elevator Originally Posted by berkleigh
I believe The Hyatt down here has a glass elevator...

I just want my toes sucked.... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Did it for the first time with the last woman I saw and just knowing it's a hotspot for her is a turn on for me....

I want my toes curled Originally Posted by Chloe
I think I can do that for ya

______________________________ _______
MY FANTASY

Hmmm.... Something about tying up a woman does something for me. Just no pain stuff, or at least not hard pain stuff....lol.
I truly have too many to even begin to discuss! I think I'd need my own Fantasy Board ... but, I am always up for anything I've never done and am open to suggestions of others. I am hopeful that I can have a MFFF and me party, and then there is my 4-5 ladies with strapons party, and then there is the ... once I mark these two off my list, I can add a couple more!
Back on subject, I would like to see how many different providers I could see in a days time. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Since I happen to work late to super late pretty often - I've been the 3rd provider in a day.

It's probably not as kick ass as you think it might be.
The first little bit is fun - but there is the "poop out" factor.

There comes a point when exhaustion just takes over, whether you want it to or not. Originally Posted by tntangie
well, it depends on how much recovery time you have between consulting sessions. many moons ago, when i was even friskier than i am today, i visited 4 or 5 in 24 hrs [fri evening to sat evening; two were women visiting from n. carolina (?) - saw one in the morning and one in the late afternoon].

you just have to get ready for it and enjoy it without worrying about cuming. just fucking/sucking/kissing/licking/caressing/toe-sucking do it!!

back on topic, after my years in this sub-culture, i'm not sure what else there is for me to experience.
MF - for sure
MFF - check
MFFF - check
MFM - check
MFMF - check
dom lite - check; sub lite - check
squirted on - check
all the various positions - check
lips sucked, nipples sucked, cock sucked, toes sucked, toes curled - check
entire body curled - check!!!
cim, cof, cob, coback, coass - check
hotels - check; fleabag hotels - check; high end hotels - check; homes - check; apts - check; front seat of car - check; back seat of car - check; my place - check
women i'd die for - check; women i wouldnt die for - check
women i'd mortgage my home for - check; women i wouldnt accept money from - check
my birthday - check; her birthday - check
early morning-ers - check; morning-ers - check; nooners - check; afternooners - check; late afternooners - check; evening-ers - check; nighters - check; overnighters - check; several dayers - check.

obviously, i enjoy this sub-culture and am a horndog consultant.
and even after all that, i still enjoy male-female consulting!!!
and hope to continue consulting for sometime!!!

which of you women have something different up your sleeve for me to experience??
At my age and having been all over the world I've pretty much completed my sexual bucket list. So I've decided to start over!
At my age and having been all over the world I've pretty much completed my sexual bucket list. So I've decided to start over! Originally Posted by Brass Balls
LOL, very funny.

I have never done the picture thing, then again...

I allow pics to be taken... Originally Posted by berkleigh
... if Berkleigh is offering, I just may have to give it a try.

The one thing I have wanted to try but I'm too embarrassed to ask for is dress-up/role-playing.

netman
1. I would like to strip for a group of MILFs and then have fun from there ...

2. Ballerina type woman, flexible and elegant.

3. AA Woman who takes me to a club and we make a night of it

4. Pick up a stripper from a club.
I always wanted to have a 3some with a midget and a tranny. Never mind.
Well I feel like doing something "crazy"

.......who is down?
I just want my turn to suck Reese's toes.