Ass to tight???

I've been reading a bit about her and we sound a lot alike so far. I've never done a doubles or been with a girl even in RL but I'm starting to get interested..... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
We should plan your first doubles experience around my birthday.... Happy birthday to me.
Ohh i agree. Got anyone in mind? If uve never met jessica i highly recommend her. Saw her recently for drinks and she's as cute as can be! And i cant wait to meet Miss Molly! Where is molly? Molly Molly Molly ...great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wmjZdIk04
I don't have anyone in mind. I'd want it to be with someone you like as well!
I don't have anyone in mind. I'd want it to be with someone you like as well! Originally Posted by bbtony

well in what month is ur bday so I can gt on it (sort of speak) haha
If it's that tight use a good cover. No need to pull out and have a bare weenie with only a band left around it while the remaining portion is inside the bobo. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
the bobo....
I've never met Jessica. I'm going to have to get a raise at work with your recommendations. I can't wait to explain why to my boss. If you and Jessica want to meet for drinks on my birthday, I will make sure my life insurance is up to date. I'm not sure I can handle that much hotness. I've got 3 months to dream about it though.