A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

Its too bad there isn't board where people can say all types of outrageous shit, street fight with each other and not worry about be banned.
Well, it blew outta your truck on the freeway and got stuck on the front of my car! Ya just never know, here in Houston . . . Originally Posted by ferdburf
That may e the funniest thing I have read
Really? Are you telling the truth here? Your main friend here said you drive a Pacer.

I'm not sure who to believe. Originally Posted by bbkid

Its a Gremlin.
I'm behind ya, pal.

WAAAAAAAAAAAY behind ya. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Lol! Nice
Its a Gremlin. Originally Posted by pyramider
3sides lied to me when he sold it to me....he said it was a Saab.
I kinda like Gremlins.

• bbkid
  • 11-10-2010, 08:59 PM
I kinda like Gremlins. Originally Posted by notanewbie
dh, nan just called you a name.
I've been called worse....just yesterday as a matter of fact.
Well, it blew outta your truck on the freeway and got stuck on the front of my car! Ya just never know, here in Houston . . . Originally Posted by ferdburf
TFF,,,,,,Cute but not true.............
Yep....that one is mine....keep your grimy hands off.
That is one sweet Gremlin, makes the AMC slogan at the time still ring true "a pal to its friends and an ogre to its enemies."

The recruiting poster is beyond the pale, sorry but chicagoboy lives for those comments.
TFF,,,,,,Cute but not true............. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Ya can just always count on it, here in Houston . . .

There ya go, Soulman, I fixed it for ya. We'd hate to have factual inaccuracies here in the sandbox, I agree.
remember the disclaimer, this is not a dumping ground just to increase post count

The Tuberous bushcricket's testicles account for 14 percent of its body weight. To put that in perspective, the testicles of a man weighing 200 pounds (91 kilograms) with that ball-to-body ratio would weigh 28 pounds (12.7 kg). Originally Posted by notanewbie
Cats have big balls......I'm just sayin'
Its too bad there isn't board where people can say all types of outrageous shit, street fight with each other and not worry about be banned. Originally Posted by gnadfly
But there's.....Oh wait, nevermind!