Young Girls 18yr.& 19yr.old and sex

I am an INDEPENDENT bitch and have a great reputation on here and have for many years. Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
I fuckin' love me some KLN sport-fucking.
Nikki is all riled up
We each live our lives with regards to our own reality standards. Passing judgement is a waste of time and energy unless one has been elected to a position of judgement worthiness by society.
The Umpire calls a strike, the Line Judge calls a penalty, the JP says you owe $200 for speeding and St. Peter decides to not let you in. THAT is the way our world works.
My reality is different from everyone of my brother's and sister's realities.
Nikki is all riled up Originally Posted by Shep3.0
She was actually pretty nice. The pissed off people after my thoughtful comments usually just don't call me a dick...I'm an asshole, so it's kind of like they're just calling me by my name. It's kind of endearing in a sort of way... I'm sure she has nothing but love for my charming ass. She's just playing hard to get.
Passing judgement is a waste of time and energy......my reality is different from everyone of my brother's and sister's realities. Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
Amen. Well said, UTR.

I thought Lupegarland's post was interesting (and) for the most part, I appreciate him sharing this personal story between himself & his grandsons.

I recall there was a time when members of The Hobby Community had an overall non-judgmental kinda attitude...a Live & Let Live philosophy, so to speak.
Really? These fucking stories kill me. So what happened? How did you go from a high school stud to paying for pussy? You must have had a hell of down fall from high school stud to this low level in your life. Or maybe you're just full of shit and shouldn't waste your time responding. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Seriously???? are you serious right now.....
I fucked and married the head cheerleader and believe me she is still fine!!!!.....
However 18 years later, my taste in women haven't changed and I'm a bit bored with it.
So eccie provides a solution.

so don't be a judgmental dickhead bully!!!!
hi I'm very interested you should get them a nice young female like me that's going to show them sexy seductive
im 40 and growing up i always prefered older women, now that im older im attracted to all types but something about a young lass peaks my intrest. youngest i been with was 22 and she seemed so much younger i felt so old around her. maybe someday i will try one of those younger models out again. they just have to deal with a fatman with bigger tits than them
  • Go4it
  • 12-06-2016, 06:32 PM
"for Christmas her junior year bought her a new BMW 3 series" ---- Seriously? What the hell did her parents say when she took it home?
Seriously???? are you serious right now.....
I fucked and married the head cheerleader and believe me she is still fine!!!!.....
However 18 years later, my taste in women haven't changed and I'm a bit bored with it.
So eccie provides a solution.

so don't be a judgmental dickhead bully!!!! Originally Posted by TrueCowboy
Cool. Who else is going to call me a dick in this thread? And why the fuck are people explaining their shit to me? I'm not Dr. Phil. I'm just a dick.