What would you do if a client offered you

Let's see... If I were a provider, what would I say? Would I say "No", and risk shattering the illusion I've carefully molded for all my clients that I've cock-teased into believing they're unique snowflakes? Or would I say "Yes", and risk having some of those cock-teased snowflakes actually propose? Or would I just ignore the question coming from Baroness Knucklehead?

What to do... what to do...
Let's see... If I were a provider, what would I say? Would I say "No", and risk shattering the illusion I've carefully molded for all my clients that I've cock-teased into believing they're unique snowflakes? Or would I say "Yes", and risk having some of those cock-teased snowflakes actually propose? Or would I just ignore the question coming from Baroness Knucklehead?

What to do... what to do... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
you didn't......
you didn't...... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I'm not a provider.
OH NO... Sorry DH

I'm not a provider. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
TFF
OH NO... Sorry DH

Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
anyone visiting the Reiki center..that's extra...
anyone visiting the Reiki center..that's extra... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
What? Does she have two raincoats or something?
What? Does she have two raincoats or something? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Ender I think you missed it yesterday! why not with all the BS not everybody can scan everything!
but Sofia Tzu says "One who does not bring his own cover and bitch about it, ends up like RR in sex addicts asylum."

Best bet if you ever make the mistake of visiting BYOC
is anyone taking the question seriously?
is anyone taking the question seriously? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Obviously not.

So when do the wedding invites go out?
Obviously not.

So when do the wedding invites go out? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
She is getting her own medicine today.....TFF

No Invites this one is open for all at Hippie Hollow!

BYOC and bring some for the bride
You assholes better start getting serious up in this bitch..........or you are not going to get invited to the show....er wedding.

Now, let's discuss the nuptials night............
DH,

Will you have to pay the regular "over-night" rate on the honeymoon, or will she cut you a deal?
She can charge as much as she wants...............after all it's our money. I'll just use her checkbook.

I just want to know if she is going to swallow....................... .....finally.
BB?

creamy finish???

really?????