Leaked Bloomberg Audio

A month ago I received a call from an African guy who worked for the Bloomberg campaign. His English sucked. At least he was one of the few black people who work. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Mr. Ferguson, I presumes?

LOLLING!!!
If I prove it will you leave the board for 3 months and not come back under the HH or any other handle? Originally Posted by gnadfly
*crickets*

How about it WhosDumber?
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2020, 10:36 AM
Nobody cares about if it's close, they only care about who the winner is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I will not argue with that....though Trumpers will cry voter fraud if the Dems win a close election. Fuck Trump cried about it after he won!

Put together a commission that disbanded after finding little to nothing...
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2020, 10:38 AM
Did ftw just mention the Mueller report - yet still drinks the Fascist DPST russian collusion kool-aid???
Yous are certifiable, nadsy.

Pity that gets yous nothing in the Great White South, basic.
So run cowardly troll.
I will not argue with that....though Trumpers will cry voter fraud if the Dems win a close election. Fuck Trump cried about it after he won!

Put together a commission that disbanded after finding little to nothing... Originally Posted by WTF
I am sure a few would. Just like not every Democrat is buying into the claim that Trump won 2016 because of Collusion with Russia.