K-I-S-S-I-N-G how important is it?

I love kissing. I'm not sure I'm good at it or not, as I've never gotten feedback, maybe thats a good thing! Regardless i'm happy when they like to partcipate as well! DFK/LFK/all of it, it gets the motor running for sure.
I even take time to kiss her body all over, it's just an amazing sensation for me.
If kissing isn't on the menu I won't schedule. It's the first thing I look for in a provider.
Kissing is waaaaay over rated and too much of an imposition.
Love a man (or woman) that can kiss! Kissing gets me worked up and going. If you cant kiss.... YMMV on other activities...

(course this is pending that the other person has fresh breath and not rot mouth)
I love kissing. No question ask. it is the arts of passion and a must.. My heart would be pounding by kissing. My body heated up! and moved with nature of kissing! Everything else will fall in right places.
Kissing is very important.

If you are not a good kisser then how can you think you are a good lover?

Kissing is an intimate gesture between two (or more J) people.

When you start off by lightly licking your lips then ever so softly press your lips against your lovers (or temporary) lovers lips, then slowly part your lips to start to explore each other’s mouth then tongue lightly, slowly, gently you start to feel that intimate connection.

The better the connection the better the sex.

Kissing causes the brain to experience a surge in norepinephrine, dopamine and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters attach to the so-called pleasure receptors in the brain to create feelings of euphoria, giddiness, elation. It can be addicting. If it is I would say that I am an addict.

Who does not like a good make out session?
  • jwj6o
  • 03-09-2012, 08:24 AM
LOVE TO KISS
Kissing...yummy.
When I think GFE, I think kissing.

Maybe you are CBJ but if you are a good kisser I can live with that.
It starts the ball rolling.... it turns the switch from sending blood to the big head to the little head... ;]
Well said Fast Gunn (post#23).

I remember a social gathering where a lady was visiting from Houston. I had not paid much attention to her, but as I was leaving she gave a kiss. It started as a brush of lips, but there was that something about hers that invited more and it turned into a long lingering affair which I was sad that it ended. Long stroy short, I called and set up an appointment whth this lady and have seen her everytime I get the chance, all because of a kiss.
Well, I think the majority has spoken and I agree that I love kissing, and I feel it is a very important factor in whether I am having a great time. I must admit, I get kind of awkward around non-gfe guys because kissing is so instinctual to me I have to reel myself in the stop from kissing them- and that can take away from the moment.

I consider kissing a great way to connect with someone on an intimate level, you can tell alot about how a guy will be in bed by the way he kisses and uses his tongue. Plus a great way to transition in and out of BCD with starting and stopping things abruptly.
I consider kissing a great way to connect with someone on an intimate level, you can tell alot about how a guy will be in bed by the way he kisses and uses his tongue. Plus a great way to transition in and out of BCD with starting and stopping things abruptly. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yeah, well, I guess this confirms what I've been saying: I dislike kissing and am terrible at BCD. All I can say is it's a good thing ladies don't do reviews. There would be an upcharge fur me to just talk to a lady.
I like it when she deep kisses me and starts gently kissing her way down to my nipples and on down to the boys and after she has had her way down there eases her way back up to give the protein that she acquired in another kiss....mmmm
I do like kissing....but I don't feel like I am good at it!