What will the political animal Obama do next?

I looked into it and LexiLiar still didn't know who "WE THE PEOPLE" are! Originally Posted by bigtex
BT get back on topic ... OP. Sober up then take a look.
Sober up then take a look. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Who died and appointed LexiLiar the Chief of Police?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Originally Posted by bigtex
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=831451&page=6
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=831451&page=6 Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pay close attention to post #90! Thank you LexiLiar for the bump!

Happy Labor Day!
And the campaign slogan will be:

"Republicans APPROVE using chemical WEAPONS on women and children."

Obaminable is trying to win the house in 2014. He could give a rat's ass about Syria. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think he cares either, but a NO vote is their best option all the way around. If he hits Syria and things go bad the Dem Party will take a big hit politically.
Just a guess, I think the house will vote no. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Yesterday there was an 'emergency' briefing given to some members of Congress. One Dem Congresswoman said she wouldn't vote for the resolution. She said the evidence wasn't strong enough. Then several Congressmen said the bill was written (by O's administration) too broadly. Reportedly, they are busy re-writing it.

I don't think he cares either, but a NO vote is their best option all the way around. If he hits Syria and things go bad the Dem Party will take a big hit politically. Originally Posted by thisguy23
There are a number of issues going unspoken....

How are we ensuring al-Assad doesn't use WMD again?
What happens if he does?
What happens if Israel is attacked?
If we attack, will Syria, other Mulsim countries or their agents stage a counter attack on the US or US assets? If so, I believe the Democrats take it in the shorts in 2014.
... I believe the Democrats take it in the shorts in 2014. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If this knucklehead keeps up with this machismo, overbite bullshit, while trying to repair a suffering ego, it will not go well for the Democrats ... across the board ... he's forcing a showdown in an attempt to make a "sea change" in his slowly dwindling performance/approval ratings .. with apparently "bad" evidence ...

.. since BT is having trouble defining the "We" ... he'll get some practical education shortly.

.. since BT is having trouble defining the "We" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexiLiar, From my perspective, I am not having any "trouble" with "We". You on the other hand, appear to be having difficulty grasping the concept. I say that due to the following quote from you:

What's this "we" shit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
As it relates to my political definition of "We," it is now and has always been, "WE THE PEOPLE." Your definition appears to be something dramatically different, as evidenced by your emphatic question from yesterday, "What's this 'we' shit?"

If you know what your definition is, why don't you share it with us! If not, just continue to deflect. Deflection is one thing you are extremely good at! But not much else!

"WE THE PEOPLE," has a nice little ring to it. Doesn't it?
LexiLiar, From my perspective, I am not having any "trouble" with "We". Originally Posted by bigtex
I understand BT. Which explains why you voted for Obaminable.

Enjoy what's left of your Labor Day, ok? Oh ...

with regard to ""What's this 'we' shit?"" ... a perfectly legitimate question, you never answered ...

It's a trend on here that raises its ugly head periodically, and when one, like you, is on "soft ground" and at risk of sinking in their own bullshit, they often use "we" to give themselves comfort and feel more secure in their precarious circumstance .... rather than stand on their own two feet they attempt to encircle themselves with "others" (who remain anonymous) by utilizing the "collective" word "WE" ... AS YOU DID ....

you will soon discovery that "WE THE PEOPLE" do not agree with you, because "WE THE PEOPLE" embraces ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN ...

.... and not just those dwindling few that still believe Obaminable is "the Man" for the job ....

But carry on. Like I said: Anyone who jumps out of a perfectly good aircraft has some loose screws.
If Obama had an (R) by his name BigKotex would be joining in the chorus of:
"No more blood for hope!"

Enjoy what's left of your Labor Day, ok? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I will! You may now continue with your speciality, that being deflection.
If Obama had an (R) by his name ..... Originally Posted by gnadfly
He will soon enough .... R = Retired.
He will soon enough .... R = Retired. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not so fast! Let's give him another 40 months, or so.
40 months of pissing and moaning,
40 months of pissing and moaning, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can't wait for the "pissing and moaning" to begin.

Oh, that's right, the "pissing and moaning" began 55 months ago!

Take comfort Far Righties, just 40 more months of "pissing and moaning" to go!

And then you will probably have Hillary to "piss and moan" about!

On this date 8 years from now, you very easily could have 40 more months of "pissing and moaning" about Hillary to go.

See what y'all have to look forward to.