Guess who is sleeping in my bed tonight ??

What was the point of this thread? .....

Oh yeah, let's tell the world my UTR, who ever that is stayed the night with me, so what, but hey at least you had a good time, well at least I hope you did, otherwise why would you tell us she stayed with you
Is there an echo in here????
What was the point of this thread? .....

Oh yeah, let's tell the world my UTR, who ever that is stayed the night with me, so what, but hey at least you had a good time, well at least I hope you did, otherwise why would you tell us she stayed with you Originally Posted by rodeomann22
wake up on the wrong side of the ...latrine ...rodeo burger man?

...why the fuck ya ...going off on this poor jimmie? ...he might be a ...fellow vet fightin fer ...freedom

#victoryinbenefits
Greek?
Greek? Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
after dinner?
To bad it wasn't u trish.. This utr girl is movin on up lmao have fun.. Tho I do have to say that it wasn't all bad. Tk was always there for me he is a Good man. So ladies treat him well cause he will treat u like gold. I will miss him.... Lu your UTR
To bad it wasn't u trish.. This utr girl is movin on up lmao have fun.. Tho I do have to say that it wasn't all bad. Tk was always there for me he is a Good man. So ladies treat him well cause he will treat u like gold. I will miss him.... Lu your UTR Originally Posted by JohnnyT65
To my UTR girl. You mean the world to me babe. Just the one issue that has to be dealt with. I know you are trying babe. I have been there and will continue to be there if you need me. Though we've only known each other 6 months, it seems much longer. I care for you deeply UTR. Lu Babe
sounds like a classified ad
More like Facebook