David Duke weighs in on Tucker Carlson’s “white supremacy hoax ” theory.

• oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Uh, oeb11, I spoze you’re so consumed with frustration, guilt and anxiety that you didn’t get the joke.

SomeOne should lighten up.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you for the psychiatric diagnosis - for which yr is clearly unqualified
And - definitely pushing the rules.
The RTM button is your friend

Uh huh, Uh huh.
Thank you for the psychiatric diagnosis - for which yr is clearly unqualified
And - definitely pushing the rules.
The RTM button is your friend

Uh huh, Uh huh. Originally Posted by oeb11
Pound away! You've probably got a macro on your Amiga for that, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Pound away! You've probably got a macro on your Amiga for that, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

All Trump supporters in this forum are Russki operatives, right Comrade?

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAAAA
Boris, Natasha told me that you cannot reveal our true identities. It upsets the delicate snowflakes. This is direct from Moscow.******said in Russian accent******

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is a usual DPST slanted piece of Racist propaganda.
Read Tucker Carlson's words - He is anti-Racism.

DPST tactic is to tar all White folks with the "Racist 'Brush to make them Cower- it is a used up technique that carries no import any longer.

David Duke - KKK - at lest 50% of the modern day KKK are covert FBI agents. They carry no import, and the racist values of the KKK are not Conservative values.

Conservatives value personal freedoms, self-responsibility, and less Government interference. AnyOne sharing Conservative values is welcome - Skin color is immaterial.

Conservatives are getting tired of the Racist -baiting by the DPST's - who happily harbor their own Anti-Semitic Racists and protect them - Farrakhan, Omar, Tlaib, and the list goes on.

Pelosi made a point of protecting Omar from consequences for her Anti-Semitic rants with the watered down "Racist condemnation Resolution" that condemned nothing!!!!
The usual hypocritical DPST's - accusing others of what they practice on a daily basis!

DPST's are conflating the terms White Supremacist with White nationalist to tar all as bigoted racists.

Fact is - I am a nationalist - America first - the best country in the world. And that makes me a Racist according to DPST doctrine!!!!
If a white person is not biden or pelosi - they are considered racist by the DPST's.

Folks will wake up to the unending hate and racism of the leftists DPST's - we will see what happens in Nov 2020
Meanwhile - DPST - keep spouting Your lies, Racism and Hate!!! It will have consequences. Originally Posted by oeb11
Please read above. Confirmation DTDS Scardy Cats. "Lost" his MAGA hat while wearing it. Scardy cats meow............Boooo,,,,,,,,, ,,LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Boris, Natasha told me that you cannot reveal our true identities. It upsets the delicate snowflakes. This is direct from Moscow.******said in Russian accent****** Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Moscow Ellen showing your true colors. Red

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not you WK.
Not you WK. Originally Posted by themystic

ara ya sure of that?

thank you valued poster.

check your PM's.

vas zabanyat tovarishch

BAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAA
Is this another Hillary lost butthurt thread?
I thought it was the Russians did it again.....again.....and again......ad nauseam..........thread.
Moscow Ellen showing your true colors. Red Originally Posted by themystic
What's wrong with Red.

I guess I've been out of touch. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No guessing about it! You still are. No cure in sight for you!
The RTM button is your friend Originally Posted by oeb11
You mean theirs a button for that? Remove Thong Ma'am?
Is this another Hillary lost butthurt thread? Originally Posted by gnadfly
No its a " DTDS cant let go of Hillary thread". DTDS getting nervous over all the Trump silliness. Embracing David Duke is just another yehaw moment for the deplorables. People are suffering from Trump fatigue. When is he going to shut up? The Hunt is on Scardy cats....Booooo.
I thought it was the Russians did it again.....again.....and again......ad nauseam..........thread. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Keep it alive Moscow Ellen. Are you related to Moscow Mitch?