Food

LOL. They actually sell calf fries (Rocky Mountain Oysters) at Colorado Rockies games. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Cattleman's Steak House in Ft. Worth has pretty good lamb fries. Smaller and a bit more tender than a calf fry. Good flavor. Plus, you can walk in and just order them instead of ha in to work calves all day to get them!! The first job you got when you were about five or six when it was time to work cows was carrying the nut bucket. Then you moved up to catching, vaccinating, branding and then cutting.
Gritz, eggs over easy and Cholula hot sauce.

Huevos a la Mexicana.
  • motor
  • 09-11-2016, 11:14 AM
ok, this morning.....scrambled eggs biscuit sausage and gravy..... cut biscuit in half, put sausage patty on each half, scrambled eggs on top of that and smother with gravy......

Tonight, going to try some red meat soaked in buttermilk since yesterday, suppose to make it really tender........I will report back
Picked up a couple of family-sized Papa Murphy's pizza today (Chicken Mediterranean and the Black Angus Beef) and five-dozen wings (from Pluckers; assorted flavors) for today's games.

Enjoyed the food, for the most part. The end of the Cowboys-Giants game wasn't all that enjoyable though. I'd be very happy to hear tomorrow that moron, Terrance Williams, was traded to another team for a future draft pick and a bag of stale chips. What an idiot.
ok, this morning.....scrambled eggs biscuit sausage and gravy..... cut biscuit in half, put sausage patty on each half, scrambled eggs on top of that and smother with gravy......

Tonight, going to try some red meat soaked in buttermilk since yesterday, suppose to make it really tender........I will report back Originally Posted by motor
I love biscuits and gravy, but a comfort snack I love is Thomas' sourdough English muffins, toasted with butter, creamy jiff peanut butter and smuckers red raspberry preserves......had them since I was a kid.......and they bring me right back .....and they go with bourbon and water...terrific .....
surprisingly.....McDonalds biscuits and gravy.....are really fuckin good....I like to put their hot salsa on them.....and their sausage burritos.....killer......I hate mickey dee's....but their breakfast.....really good...
Buc-ees Nuggets. Omg wtf are those things???? They wrecked my healthy lifestyle this weekend. Hahahaha
Buc-ees rawks.....not sure why a baseball cap-wearing beaver is their branded logo but these roadside oasis work well when you need a tank o' petro and a restroom break! Their snacks aren't bad either
Cattleman's Steak House in Ft. Worth has pretty good lamb fries. Smaller and a bit more tender than a calf fry. Good flavor. Plus, you can walk in and just order them instead of ha in to work calves all day to get them!! The first job you got when you were about five or six when it was time to work cows was carrying the nut bucket. Then you moved up to catching, vaccinating, branding and then cutting. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I sell bull fries if anybody would like some
Buc-ees Nuggets. Omg wtf are those things???? They wrecked my healthy lifestyle this weekend. Hahahaha Originally Posted by THN
More like snack crack. They're damn near impossible to stop eating! And their lemon crisps are the shit too.
Oh I stopped eating them... when they were gone. Lol. Damn what do they put in those things? I can't even describe them. Good God they are amazing.
Sardines in olive oil on crackers. Add some mustard or tobasco. Originally Posted by mrsack
That's sounds pretty good actually. Maybe I shall try.
I've heard a lot about this Bucees place. Gonna have to stop in one day to see what the deal is
They have a jerky deli, a huge wall of candy, old school cowboy toys, really overpriced home decor, very cool tops, yard games and Yeti tote bags. What else is there to know? Lol

It's a good thing I don't live near one. That's all I'm saying.