Is it always bad to go out with these working women?

Hi. Thanks for all the info.

Here are a few details:

1. She is one of those Asians from one of those studios here in DFW
2. I know her government name, but she only knows the alias I use to book
3. We went on another date tonight and she said on my birthday (which I lied about) she will come back to Dallas for only my birthday and then go back home to NYC. But a red flag I saw was she asked for my income.

I am not trying to get my gold dug at, nor be a green card sponsor. I've never interacted with a foreigner in this way, thats why I'm seeking advice here.

I hope this is clear. Originally Posted by ksalter123

She asked for your annual salary, or she asked about your total assets?

Either way, definitely don't tell her that if she knows where you live. Just say "I make just enough to get by on this lifestyle"

Never reveal your real DOB, that is a piece of personal info that never changes unless you go into WitSec, but even then it just changes on paper (Duh!)

When is she going back to NYC? If she will be back in TX frequently you can still see her, if not then what does it matter at this point? If she's only back once per year, then I would see her is more of a liability.

I hate to say it, but keep in mind that not all of the girls in this industry work of their own volition. Hopefully she is choosing to work of her own free will.
Go for it!!! What could go wrong Psalter123? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Could be worth it, could be a nightmare. Most people would evaluate the risk vs the reward and probably stay away as there would be too much baggage.
She asked for your annual salary, or she asked about your total assets?

Either way, definitely don't tell her that if she knows where you live. Just say "I make just enough to get by on this lifestyle"

Never reveal your real DOB, that is a piece of personal info that never changes unless you go into WitSec, but even then it just changes on paper (Duh!)

When is she going back to NYC? If she will be back in TX frequently you can still see her, if not then what does it matter at this point? If she's only back once per year, then I would see her is more of a liability.

I hate to say it, but keep in mind that not all of the girls in this industry work of their own volition. Hopefully she is choosing to work of her own free will. Originally Posted by Pangolier
I lied and said I only make $6k a month.

I also lied about my DOB and said that it is in December, when its not.

She is going back to NYC in October I think. I don't know how often she goes to DFW. This is her first time according to her.

She has this boohoo sob story saying her parents died and she is only doing this to support her siblings back home. I've also heard from other agency girls that their mom has cancer and they are doing this to support their moms. All while rocking Gucci shoes and Chanel bags. Thats why I'm skeptical.

I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but this one wanted to buy me stuff, even though I never bought her anything. She said when she comes back to DFW she wants to stay at my place and fuck a lot. She's not staying at my place. Also, she claims that she has other dudes use condoms but I'm the only dude she fucks raw. Don't know if I should be skeptical or not.
I lied and said I only make $6k a month.

I also lied about my DOB and said that it is in December, when its not.

She is going back to NYC in October I think. I don't know how often she goes to DFW. This is her first time according to her.

She has this boohoo sob story saying her parents died and she is only doing this to support her siblings back home. I've also heard from other agency girls that their mom has cancer and they are doing this to support their moms. All while rocking Gucci shoes and Chanel bags. Thats why I'm skeptical.

I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but this one wanted to buy me stuff, even though I never bought her anything. She said when she comes back to DFW she wants to stay at my place and fuck a lot. She's not staying at my place. Also, she claims that she has other dudes use condoms but I'm the only dude she fucks raw. Don't know if I should be skeptical or not. Originally Posted by ksalter123
Sounds like she is seducing you. One time when I was at a SC a dancer offered to give me free dances while we drank which has never happened before. Boy did she have me hook line and sinker after that as I respected her approach.
Sounds like she is seducing you. One time when I was at a SC a dancer offered to give me free dances while we drank which has never happened before. Boy did she have me hook line and sinker after that as I respected her approach. Originally Posted by BoringM
Yeah. I declined all of her gift offers. She wanted to buy me Armani Exchange stuff and meals and stuff. I said no. She said on my birthday, she wants either I come to NYC to spend it with her, or she come to DFW. She shared with me her vacation schedule and wants to go to travel together.

Now I need to either ghost her, or come up with excuses like busy season at work or family in town or something.

What would you suggest?
Don't open the Wallet For outside ....For Her Personal needs or wants....Then you're good.....
We had a member here on eccie before that had similar game with the studio ladies. He had them staying over at his house for sleepovers free of charge and cooking him meals. Another handle, or maybe the same one , had a "friend" that was addicted to the Asian ladies and received free upgrades and food as well.

Sounds like you have very similar traits.
We had a member here on eccie before that had similar game with the studio ladies. He had them staying over at his house for sleepovers free of charge and cooking him meals. Another handle, or maybe the same one , had a "friend" that was addicted to the Asian ladies and received free upgrades and food as well.

Sounds like you have very similar traits. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I'm not sure who posted about inviting workers to their house, but that wasn't me. But the post about my friend being addicted, yes I did post that. He's getting better. I didn't write anything about him getting free upgrades though. I'm not sure what you're asserting.
I'm not sure who posted about inviting workers to their house, but that wasn't me. But the post about my friend being addicted, yes I did post that. He's getting better. I didn't write anything about him getting free upgrades though. I'm not sure what you're asserting. Originally Posted by ksalter123
All the similar rants and post by a handful of handles get me confused as to which one said what. It's hard to keep track sometimes. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have multiple handles to manage at once but I'm sure it gets easier when some of those handles get banned. The catch though is when one gets banned then they have to think up a new catchy handle to rejoin with.

Party on!!
All the similar rants and post by a handful of handles get me confused as to which one said what. It's hard to keep track sometimes. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have multiple handles to manage at once but I'm sure it gets easier when some of those handles get banned. The catch though is when one gets banned then they have to think up a new catchy handle to rejoin with.

Party on!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
You can think what you want but I only have one handle. Ask the mods if you want.
You can think what you want but I only have one handle. Ask the mods if you want. Originally Posted by ksalter123
Wasn't saying "you" have more than one handle right now. Maybe I should seek some psychological help like you suggested in a post months ago. Let me see if I can find that post.....oh wait, it was deleted after you posted it🤔
Update: she called me 3x while I was in a meeting. I of course couldn't answer. She called me a motherfucker and asked why I couldn't answer. Then at night, I forgot to call her back, and she asked me what I had for dinner. Told her I had some pizza and she asked "with who". Also, a few days ago she told me to only meet her and no other girls... yeah no. I'm not dedicating myself to a sex worker lol while she is taking in dick all day.

Probably time to cut it off. Probably should've accepted those luxury brand clothing from her when I had the chance. Oh well. I had my fun.
Update: she called me 3x while I was in a meeting. I of course couldn't answer. She called me a motherfucker and asked why I couldn't answer. Then at night, I forgot to call her back, and she asked me what I had for dinner. Told her I had some pizza and she asked "with who". Also, a few days ago she told me to only meet her and no other girls... yeah no. I'm not dedicating myself to a sex worker lol while she is taking in dick all day.

Probably time to cut it off. Probably should've accepted those luxury brand clothing from her when I had the chance. Oh well. I had my fun. Originally Posted by ksalter123
LMFAO 😂
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2022, 09:38 AM

Probably time to cut it off. Probably should've accepted those luxury brand clothing from her when I had the chance. Oh well. I had my fun. Originally Posted by ksalter123
Many hookers are able to have loving relationships after taking cock all day, they usually run the relationship 100% lol