I WOULD LOVE TO HOST A HOBBY HOUSE PARTY!

Define well established? You gonna check their checking accounts now?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I am going to look at a venue tomorrow in hopes that it will be a wonderful spot with a great atmosphere!
If you haven?t already reached out to me please do. SCREENING IS A MUST!!(hobbiest and providers)
REMINDER: Must be EMOTIONALLY MATURE, RESPECTFUL, and of course DRAMA FREE!! If you DO NOT Fall in this category please don?t waste my time for this has already been very time consuming and stressful already.
MUST Be 35 yrs old + and well ESTABLISHED!
Both the gentleman, and ladies MUST have a GOOD reputation, dependable, independent, and CURRENTLY in the hobby.
Please send me a pm or text for updates.

Xoxo,
Jessica Originally Posted by Ultimate Jessica
This sounds like it would be a ton of fun. Been to a few in San Antonio. It's nice to actually meet people. Met a lot of providers I would have never spent time with otherwise. Originally Posted by imnotheer
Awww Thanks!! I am looking forward to meeting the wonderful gentlemen and the lovely ladies who would love to join. CASUAL DRESS CODE.
ADVANCED WARNING…I am sorry if it sounds like an interrogation when we talk over the phone..lol!! Looking for the perfect match!

Tips are appreciated for this has been mentally exhausting and I would love to have a spa day!! ..lol!!
CA $Jessica7556

Xoxo,
Jessica
I would love to attend, thanks for any & all consideration. Originally Posted by Ninefingers
Define well established? You gonna check their checking accounts now? Originally Posted by shauk1960
Dear Sir are you but a common man? How Dare You!

This event is only reserved for the most intellectually elite Hookers and John's in our society. The creme de la creme of scum. And ladies if you're bad bitches or mental cases don't even think about it. How Dare You! This is so psychologically exhausting and emotionally traumatic to filter out all of you losers and to pick out only the finest Tricks and Sluts of our society,

To all you little people who's last names don’t end in Rothchild, Rockefeller, or Vanderbilt please go to your nearest Trump rally, Walmart, and trailer park for your entertainment and validation.

With Love, Hugs and Kisses, XoXo Ultimate Jessica

PS: Please send me money because I said so.
  • Busty
  • Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Interested…sounds fun