Butt buddy roll call

So what's your problem numnuts? I have met you and the only butt buddie you might strike fear into is Chesty. Only because he's in a hoveround. My # for you is 1776. That's when General Braddock rolled thru Casparis and fucked a midget. That's when you were conceived. Now quit beating your chest. Jeez. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought you were a dickhead, thanks for the verification
I think butt buddy #1776 is off his meds again...or out of Duke
you are an asshole. ain't ya Originally Posted by jw4591
You betcha, bromo 1776... BTW, are you registered as a provider yet?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=881963

...tell your butt buddies not to make any mistakes with me Originally Posted by jw4591
You mean, like not tipping you?
I am NOT a fuckin butt buddy, get that straight you fuckin queer fucks. Nor do I ever run out of Duke.. I always have 2 30 paks in the celler. I never run out of Duke. You sick 6 fucks are just jealous.
I am NOT a fuckin butt buddy, get that straight you fuckin queer fucks. Nor do I ever run out of Duke.. I always have 2 30 paks in the celler. I never run out of Duke. You sick 6 fucks are just jealous. Originally Posted by jw4591
No, we're not jealous of you snuggling up to your troll buddie. Not at all. Have at it.
I thought you were a dickhead, thanks for the verification Originally Posted by jw4591
JW, your train is way off the tracks. Get that Volvo thing and pull it back before it's too late.
Pistolero. Please delete my account. thanks........mike
You sick 6 fucks are just jealous. Originally Posted by jw4591
I think we are up to 8 now at least. Maybe Jinny wants to be butt buddy #9
Pistolero. Please delete my account. thanks........mike Originally Posted by jw4591
Dont be a lil Indys bitch like that
I think we are up to 8 now at least. Maybe Jinny wants to be butt buddy #9 Originally Posted by amishgangster
She's in, I'll give her a #. I'm thinking 69.
Nah, I can't be a butt buddy. I'm too straight.

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Hey, Mocha said you have nice nips! Butt Buddie Poohba doesn't miss a thing.
Pistolero. Please delete my account. thanks........mike Originally Posted by jw4591
I thought you were spoiling for a fight? Sorry, I take back everything I said about you. Can I have a Duke now?
I thought you were spoiling for a fight? Sorry, I take back everything I said about you. Can I have a Duke now? Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh, don't worry about JW. He's like bad breath in the morning. It's always there.

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Go back and re-read the thread....butt buddies and gaymos are straight, bromos are gay..

Fuckin Jinny