44,564, Trump! Have “MADE” your New Hat Acronym...

it's not so much Trump as the World. China will take a huge hit for this one way o the other. they could very well lose their unearned "world nation" status and should.

China earns their downfall and the World now knows for certain (as if they didn't before) to not trust China. China .. the CCP ..may very well collapse over this. what they get in short term by "accident" is an end to the HK riots where they were on the verge of putting them into a "lethal force" scenario which today unlike Tienanmen Square days cannot be hidden now. too many satellites and cell phones despite the "Great Firewall".

despite being able to reset their house of cards shit economy propped up by the CCP to known disadvantage of foreign companies and markets they do so at risk of now being ostracized as they should be for this fuckup. and that's if you accept the fact that it was a lab accident.

or not. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I hope they do. I don't know exactly what this Pandemic consists of, a lab creation, a natural occurrence or a chemical agents. It seems all roads lead to China on this one. I am tired of all the talk. I am ready for some results.
high tariffs is the best medicine for china's bad behavior.

trump got this one right regarding china.

but much more needs to be done to force American companies out of china. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I agree, America depends too much on China for production of goods. America needs to be more self sustaining.
Damned good advice, SecretE. You must not be a Republican. Kudos. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I'm not a Republican, but I am damn sure I'm also not a Democrat.
I'm not a Republican, but I am damn sure I'm also not a Democrat. Originally Posted by SecretE
Yeah, likewise here too.