Encounter: CONSIDER GLAMAZON MEXICAN CARTWHEEL FOXY FOR MY HORNDOGS WHY NOBODY SAID SOMETHING REALLY LEGEND TREAT I BEEN SO BUSY TRAVELING THE WORLD BUT I HEARD THAT LINDA THE FOX YMMV ROLL THE DICE MULTIPLE HANDLES VIETNAM

Glad to see that you do not see the conspiracy. It’s definitely there. I know some of the conversations that have been made else where but it’s just so damn convenient that this plays out year over year to the same people. Someone can post anything about LA or Luxury or anyone else except Sun or Asian stars. They do not get attacked. But once I say anything regard this person I am quick to get pointed. It’s the only time it happens. I doubt seriously that every comment he has made against Chung or the Vietnam references that hasn’t been RTM he has received a point. This review gave him PA which make me wonder if they really get read or just pushed through.

I am glad you are entertained, but one thing you never see is the stress and hurt on the people that are really affected. It’s a hobby for us and we can walk away. It’s their livelihoods that get bashed and drug through the mud. We obviously do not give a crap about that but we are entertained so who cares. It’s a hobby so let’s attack who ever we want and at the end of the day log out.

I got 5 points for that post for hijacking this thread with that comment. Now the readers can actually see who this guy is. Just wait until he post a picture of their car outside a spa. It took a better part of a weekend to get that taken down. But hours to take down a flaming review of the protected on the site. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Sir please don’t hijack my beautiful GLAMAZON REVIEW.
PLZ START YOUR OWN THREAD.
BASHING THE MODS IS NOT NICE.

Also you are correct. Zero points for me. ZERO. they love me. GLAMAZON