Carrina did it again.

I will not pass judgment on the OP & his experience. Things happen. But I have found Carrina to be a reliable and consumate professional, a great companion, delicious to munch on. She has the best figure in town, too - and even in the county
I have seen Carrina on two occasions and here TCB was perfect. The only problem I had with her was during our second meeting. Just as we finished, she hopped off and ran to the bathroom. I was confused to why she did that till I looked down at the condom and there was blood on it. I know women cannot predict when the monthly visitor is going to come, but she did not even acknowledge it happened, not a single word. It kinda freaked me out. I have not been back.
I understand that guys have ATF's. Even I had them in the past. I don't understand why guys must WK their ATF though. I have never WK'd a past ATF. How in the world can I be critical of another hobbyist's experience? Let the hobbyist report HIS experience without being critiqued. This is the reason most hobbyists don't report anything.

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
The other side of that story is often not heard, Sixx, so people who have had good experiences with a provider should share them, in order to let people know that this was likely an isolated incident. Much of the input is trying to help with suggestions and contact help. There is not a thing wrong with Hobbyists WK'ing those Providers who, through their experience, deserve it. IMHO.
I have seen Carrina on two occasions and here TCB was perfect. The only problem I had with her was during our second meeting. Just as we finished, she hopped off and ran to the bathroom. I was confused to why she did that till I looked down at the condom and there was blood on it. I know women cannot predict when the monthly visitor is going to come, but she did not even acknowledge it happened, not a single word. It kinda freaked me out. I have not been back. Originally Posted by SwampyJ
Way to much info...lol. I would have scooted away fast myself. That's a female fact of life and can be embarrassing.
Hey! let's just agree to take chances and get got damn fuckin laid! OK??
45 minute wasted round trip because she couldn't take 10 seconds to text or email.

Knocked on both incall doors, nothing. Called, network busy. No texts or emails.

Please, *please* stop wasting my time.

Yeah sure I should talk to her first; last time she did this her version of making it up to me was to make excuses and say sorry. Originally Posted by 78704
That's why I don't really date anymore... sometimes guys can't take 10 seconds to text or call. Sometimes people have no respect. That's why I love the hobby. Sorry that happened to ya. Find someone with better customer service and more respect for you.