What Happened?

Doesnt really matter.
I rarely see providers anymore, sugar babies consume my time.
As stated one reason for the change imo Originally Posted by BigDeal
Thank you for sharing this; totally entered the SR Bowl and its fun
The govt has changed the hobby everywhere.... I travel a lot, but IMO, KC had changed far more worse than other cities. I find more fun, just about everywhere else other than KC. Things really have gone down hill locally. Prices are double, quality is half, selection is getting fewer and fewer... Good luck and good grief.
I'm still around w/reasonable rates & good service just not as active as I once was.
Prices are double, quality is half, selection is getting fewer and fewer...

ahhhh buttttt
if you do diligent research..you will find the holy grail!!!
I have been thinking and it seems like the hobby was much better 5 years ago. I remember there always being great girls who visited often and well as great locals. But now it's like they all left. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts. Originally Posted by BigBill46
Bright minds think alike I just had a post saying the SAME thing. It’s really gone downhill. I’m just focused on trying to leave kc to a better city. Even STL got better girls and it’s only a few hrs away. Kansas City is becoming obsolete. Most girls are unattractive and charge out the ass for simple stuff. Smh. Time to leave!
So given some of the above comments, if a hobbyist were to decide to explore outside of hometown KC, what cities do you all recommend to go to in order to hobby over a weekend or something like that?
So given some of the above comments, if a hobbyist were to decide to explore outside of hometown KC, what cities do you all recommend to go to in order to hobby over a weekend or something like that? Originally Posted by jjenkc
Well I am pretty much stuck in KC during the summer. Still when I look around close, Omaha seems to do pretty good. It is less than 3 hrs away.
So given some of the above comments, if a hobbyist were to decide to explore outside of hometown KC, what cities do you all recommend to go to in order to hobby over a weekend or something like that? Originally Posted by jjenkc
Yes get out of town. Just pre-plan it. And, plan way in advance. It does actually work.

For more than a dozen years I've been running a summer circuit at about one per month. Used to hit on civies or p411, now entire weekends are prebooked with repeats.
Chicago, Denver, DesMoines, Cinncy, Tulsa, and a few others.
We're skipping DFW this year due to a schedule conflict.
May do a Great Lakes circuit after Cinncy.
Thanks for the feedback, Tailhooked and UC! Good ideas and yeah, sounds like if you plan it out, those cities could be some really fun excursions. Just been dabbling with the idea and this definitely gives me some ideas. Much appreciated!
Yes get out of town. Just pre-plan it. And, plan way in advance. It does actually work.

For more than a dozen years I've been running a summer circuit at about one per month. Used to hit on civies or p411, now entire weekends are prebooked with repeats.
Chicago, Denver, DesMoines, Cinncy, Tulsa, and a few others.
We're skipping DFW this year due to a schedule conflict.
May do a Great Lakes circuit after Cinncy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Agree. Have played in, Tulsa, st Louis, Wichita, Springfield, Omaha, Des Moines, and NWA, all are within three hours, Tulsa 4 from KC, when you want a little variety..
Fayetteville is close, and loaded.
Fayetteville is close, and loaded. Originally Posted by kehaar
Hence NWA, (North west Arkansas).
A lot of the ladies are on Tryst, great board! There’s still P411, Private Delights, and Twitter (a lot of ladies on there too)
Prices are double, quality is half, selection is getting fewer and fewer...

ahhhh buttttt
if you do diligent research..you will find the holy grail!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas is the Holy Grail!
Fayetteville is close, and loaded. Originally Posted by kehaar
Would you mind sending me some info on where to search fayettville/AR? I looked on p411 and didn’t see much… Not opposed to traveling, and I always try to mention KC as an option when I see someone while out of town.