more Jan 6 rioters in trouble

Sure...orchestrated by Trump, and cheering them on.

800 people ? Likely more than 800 will be found guilty by impartial juries.

Trumpites guzzle down the koolaid served up by the Donald.

The real joke is the continued spewing of FAKE news about MASSIVE election fraud by Trump. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You don't know what to look for so you're easily fooled. I know what the score is and I've moved on. This so called insurrection means nothing to me. The Democrats not only want to win but they also want to hang onto power, they'll do whatever it takes.
Ridiculous post.

No proof of MASSIVE election fraud after 18 months of shouting. You are the one who doesn't seem to know what to look for. If you do know, show the proof.

A loser declares victory (without one), and moves on.
... "A loser declares victory..."

... YOU surely would know, mate.

IF we're viewing things that-way - you got MORE "WINS" than anybody!

Congratulations!

#### Salty
Ridiculous post.

No proof of MASSIVE election fraud after 18 months of shouting. You are the one who doesn't seem to know what to look for. If you do know, show the proof.

A loser declares victory (without one), and moves on. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You can't go a day without posting something about Trump. Then when we give you an update or a reminder about what a loser Biden is you get all bent out of shape. Biden is the president and he's not a very smart one. You just keep posting about Trump if that what props up Biden. He's going down regardless, you can't wish away his Ill fated administration by posting bullshit about Trump. It's really stupid, lol.
You said you were moving on (several times already ), but you can't seem to do it.

Trump is the leading presidential possibility for the Republican party in 2024. That is what makes Trump still relevant to the political forum.
D.C. protests:
Estimated damages - 1.5 to 3 million
Charged - over 800

Minneapolis protests:
Estimated damages - over 500 million
Charged - under 100

Portland protests:
Estimated damages - over 23 million
Charged - less than 50

Feel free to research & correct my findings Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
No need for me to research.
Something i've known for years.
Don't fuck with the Fed.
You said you were moving on (several times already ), but you can't seem to do it.

Trump is the leading presidential possibility for the Republican party in 2024. That is what makes Trump still relevant to the political forum. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trump hasn't announced anything official about running in 2024. Besides if some piece of shit like Biden can beat Trump fair and square it should be a cake walk if Trump runs in 2024.
Why not tell the Republican party that ?

Or Salty ?
No need for me to research.
Something i've known for years.
Don't fuck with the Fed. Originally Posted by Precious_b
A lot of the damages in Minneapolis & Portland was to "Fed"eral property.
Why not tell the Republican party that ?

Or Salty ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't buy into the "Right, Left Paradigm". I look to the candidates that are running and what their values are and how they view the issues at hand.The Political Party they represent is only secondary to me. I didn't vote for Biden not just because he's a Democrat but primarily because he basically has no leadership qualities plus he's dumb as shit. Hating Trump is a stupid reason to vote for a geriatric basket case like Biden.
Who do you suggest to vote for ?
I think it has been well researched that many, many people voted against Trump but not Republican policies like "remain in Mexico" and some de-regulations to encourage more business which was going gang busters before Covid.

Since the day Biden was elected, until recently, his biggest approval was the way he handled Covid. I believe that is now dissipated if not completely gone. In no other area has Biden done well and that's just a fact backed up by polling whether one believes it is 33 or 42%.

In the history of politics ( maybe just a slight exaggeration ) the dumbest policy any party has employed, is the current "go to war with parents", like McCauliffe did in Virginia. This by itself would be the downfall of the Democrat party in Nov. but of course it isn't alone, is it. That's a rhetorical question.
  • Tiny
  • 04-24-2022, 12:51 PM
I think it has been well researched that many, many people voted against Trump but not Republican policies like "remain in Mexico" and some de-regulations to encourage more business which was going gang busters before Covid.

Since the day Biden was elected, until recently, his biggest approval was the way he handled Covid. I believe that is now dissipated if not completely gone. In no other area has Biden done well and that's just a fact backed up by polling whether one believes it is 33 or 42%.

In the history of politics ( maybe just a slight exaggeration ) the dumbest policy any party has employed, is the current "go to war with parents", like McCauliffe did in Virginia. This by itself would be the downfall of the Democrat party in Nov. but of course it isn't alone, is it. That's a rhetorical question. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Good post. I fall into the category of someone who liked many of Trump's policies but voted against the man. I hope he doesn't run again.
Who do you suggest to vote for ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Someone who will watch your back. That person is hard to find, I believe that in Politics and in life in general. Trump came closer to that description than Biden in my opinion.
Good post. I fall into the category of someone who liked many of Trump's policies but voted against the man. I hope he doesn't run again. Originally Posted by Tiny
Same here.

So why does the Republican Party refuse to push for another candidate in 2024? It's the damndest thing. They would rather defend Trump's lunacy than consider someone else. The Right Wingers on this Forum lead the charge for Trump. They despise any Republican who appears Sane.. GW Bush, John Huntsman, Romney, McCain, Cheney...