p411 client, very aggressive attitude

Early happy birthday greating Roxy/libra2. I know that everyone who gave you all those YES reviews knows who to believe. You are a fun sweet girl.

And scratches ugh...I love to worship a sweet pretty pussy, in and out of panties, but you know your not the first Lady to be scratched. You just had the balls to go public. Good for you girl.
awe...thankyou everyone... and I am gonna put this behind me and enjoy my birthday tomorrow.
I'm ok...I am sure that this isn't the first or last time he will do this. I didn't have to resort to putting up anything personal about him, but yet he felt the need to do that to me in his review. I didnt tell him NO, I just asked him politely not to do it so hard because it was scratching. i have scratches down there now after seeing him. I had only seen one person early that morning before he came over. we did several activities and it's not my fault he couldnt get a hard on. I told him before he even scheduled with me that I don't do cim. It is also stated in my reviews and he seemed to be enjoying what i was doing. I think I should be able to chose what I offer for my own health. I just told him it's my body and just because you paid doesn't mean you can be rough and do anything to me. Originally Posted by roxy28
As mentioned both accounts are pretty similar. I will say that the lady has a whole lot to do with whether or not we can stay hard. Bad iop leads to a limp dick and strong iop leads to a hard dick. You two are obviously a bad fit. He's too aggressive and your iop is questionable.
My IOP would have been just fine had not been too rough... i wasnt enjoying it. He came to my house with a bad attitude from the get go. I personally don't think there was anything anyone could do to make him have a good day. I tried to be nice, but it's hard when someone is criticizing instead of talking to me about what would make him happy... like an adult. The situation would have been much different had he not talked to me like that. If he wasn't so hateful I may have been inclined to feel bad and offer the discount anyways with more service. but there was no chance to do that. you dont have to verbally attack someone or threaten the bad review thing in order to get want you want from me. It's very simple... treat me with respect and like a human being and you can get almost anything.
I think Roxy28 is just fine. If her iop was bad I wouldn't have seen her 10 times BCD.
Roxy baby.... I wish you the best happy birthday.... If memory serves me righg, you and my brother share the same birthday. You sweet little thing, don sweat the small stuff.... Youre awesome.
As mentioned both accounts are pretty similar. I will say that the lady has a whole lot to do with whether or not we can stay hard. Bad iop leads to a limp dick and strong iop leads to a hard dick. You two are obviously a bad fit. He's too aggressive and your iop is questionable. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Usually, but not always. I know for myself, when I have a pattern of eating too much junkfood, a stretch of lack of/minimal exercise, and chugging down a few drinks, I can tell by the strength, or lack thereof, of my erections. I've scheduled appointments after the above (not paying attention), with some of the finest ladies in the hobby, and the wood just won't cooperate, no matter how great her IOP. She's looking good, smelling good, enthusiastic...but NOOOPE.

Weak wood = weak fun, to no fault of hers.

If guys don't know this about themselves, then....well, you need to fucking know. I'll type it again. Shitty diet + lack of exercise = weak ass or nonexistent hardons. The older you get, the worse this can be.

Wise men should know this, which is why I make sure to try to eat better these days, and work out more.

As far as the OP goes, sorry this happened to you.
yes... he seemed to enjoy his session very much until he was done... he even laid there a second and thats when he jumped up and started threatening me. he told me i could take $100 and shut up and he will go away. or if i wanted the full price of my session he was going to post his bad review up. i told him since he was only here 30 min my 30 min is 120. he paid that but he had a very hostile attitude, and even I was a bit intimidated hoping he wasnt going to get physical. at the beginning the agreed upon time was the hour. I tried offering him more service and tried to deescalate the situation by talking calm and asking him what more i could do. but he just got louder and more insulting and continued to press his issue that he is posting a bad review. my complaint to gina will not be about the money because i should have gotten it up front... it's about his potentially dangerous phsychotic behavior. Originally Posted by roxy28
My IOP would have been just fine had not been too rough... i wasnt enjoying it. He came to my house with a bad attitude from the get go. I personally don't think there was anything anyone could do to make him have a good day. I tried to be nice, but it's hard when someone is criticizing instead of talking to me about what would make him happy... like an adult. The situation would have been much different had he not talked to me like that. If he wasn't so hateful I may have been inclined to feel bad and offer the discount anyways with more service. but there was no chance to do that. you dont have to verbally attack someone or threaten the bad review thing in order to get want you want from me. It's very simple... treat me with respect and like a human being and you can get almost anything. Originally Posted by roxy28

Not to pile on but these two posts of yours tell two entirely different versions of the session. In the first you say he was happy and then just flipped out for no reason. In the second you say he was upset from the get and criticized you during the session.

I'm not in anyway siding with either of you, maybe he's too aggressive for you, maybe you don't perform the way he wants. Dude has good reviews and bad reviews, he obviously doesn't click with certain ladies. I'd say based on your reviews and comments on your reviews the same rings true with you. So if you mix a aggressive-doesn't click with all ladies with a ymmv provider this is what happens.

I will say that if a dude isn't happy with the session it's well within his rights to post about it and also let the lady know. There are too many ladies who provide sub par services and gents who are too wussified to mention it and the cycle continues.
I think Roxy28 is just fine. If her iop was bad I wouldn't have seen her 10 times BCD. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

To be 100% fair you have 161 reviews with how many no's?

So either all you do is hit home runs or maybe you like to stretch out singles and call them home runs. Me personally I put more weight on guys reviews who have higher expectations and hold ladies to higher standards.
Usually, but not always. I know for myself, when I have a pattern of eating too much junkfood, a stretch of lack of/minimal exercise, and chugging down a few drinks, I can tell by the strength, or lack thereof, of my erections. I've scheduled appointments after the above (not paying attention), with some of the finest ladies in the hobby, and the wood just won't cooperate, no matter how great her IOP. She's looking good, smelling good, enthusiastic...but NOOOPE.

Weak wood = weak fun, to no fault of hers.

If guys don't know this about themselves, then....well, you need to fucking know. I'll type it again. Shitty diet + lack of exercise = weak ass or nonexistent hardons. The older you get, the worse this can be.

Wise men should know this, which is why I make sure to try to eat better these days, and work out more.

As far as the OP goes, sorry this happened to you. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Boners are a mysterious beast. We all our different and so are our hard ons. For me it's all about the lady and her attitude. My boners are very much attached to my mental state which is attached to the lady's attitude both in and out of the hobby.
Boners are a mysterious beast. We all our different and so are our hard ons. For me it's all about the lady and her attitude. My boners are very much attached to my mental state which is attached to the lady's attitude both in and out of the hobby. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Biology isn't mysterious (not all of it, anyway). If you eat and drink bullshit all the time, and NEVER exercise, your body will let you know, via poor conditioning and weak wood.

Yes, there are a few exceptions (i.e. freak athletes), but this applies to the average joe.

It's not always the ladies' fault when you can't get it up.
the criticism came after he nutted and looked to enjoy it... just to clarify. he wasnt trying to get me to fix it or do more things for him he was just dissatisfied and looked at his watch and started going off about his session, and was very hateful with it too, so that didnt give me a chance to offer anything else. and if someone was disrespecting you in your house no matter what they pay for they dont deserve to get anything im sorry. he paid what he thought it was worth for my 30 min. he told me i could take 100 bucks and he wont write the bad review. I told him he can pay the 120 for my half hour. so he chose to write his opinion. I shouldnt have to cower to somebody like that. I am somebody too. and deserve to be treated like a human being with respect and dignity. I dont owe anyone an explanation about how I handle someone disrespecting me in my house
Seen maybe 200 girls just on ECCIE and Roxy is in the very small group that I could never see getting a No review. To each their own and like I always say, we all click differently with each other but treat her right and she'll treat you like a king.
To be 100% fair you have 161 reviews with how many no's?

So either all you do is hit home runs or maybe you like to stretch out singles and call them home runs. Me personally I put more weight on guys reviews who have higher expectations and hold ladies to higher standards. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Nothing like another recycled handle that knows it all.

Carry on
so how much do you weight actually ?