Nitwitboy!!!!!!

Lol @ the 2 reviews remark... Im more well known than my 'official' stats give me credit for. Im not going to argue that one further. Originally Posted by argus256
Who cares......argus256
Stand by. I got the call from him yesterday. Apparently his roommate has fucked his life up. He's been n australlia. I truly believed he was dead and went through mourning. I'll tell the story I got when I get to the office. I'm still sorting this out.
I think some people owe the OP an apology.

And I would love to hear this story. I'm assuming that he's alive. And that's a happy story in itself.
What makes it even more funny is that you had to look that up....lol

Im not laughing at death or loss of anyone, yours or otherwise, but the fact thst kayla.. who is a well known and well respected provider around these parts reports a man that she knows very well has died and some random comes along and says "hey i just had a session with him" is suspect at best Originally Posted by argus256
Well I be damn that random provider was telling the truth!
In Australia? The worldwide web doesn't reach that far?

Did he fake the cancer too?
Looking for a LOT of apologies to the OP.... will they be as sincere as the attacks I wonder?

Lots of good lessons here about jumping to conclusions, the anonymity of the Internet etc.
This one has to be entered in the Book of Records for "The Most Fucked Up Eccie Drama Ever!" Thanks Diamond for taking a load of shit because of a stand up post...

Kayla, your tribute to NWB was heartfelt and sincere. Not sure any amount of explaining from him could offset the heartache he brought to you.

What an awful abuse of someone's trust...
I think some people owe the OP an apology.

And I would love to hear this story. I'm assuming that he's alive. And that's a happy story in itself. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1000

Sexydiamond, Sorry for the asshattedness of some folks, and thank you for trying to deliver some good news.
Damn, gonna need some new acronyms for this one (BFTD--Back From the Dead). I don't imagine it helps him pass screening much, either ("Yeah, he's cool. I think he died once, but other than that....").
Kayla, like the rest of us, was the victim of a very sick joke perpetrated by someone. She came home on April 8, telling me that she had received a call from a man claiming to be Nitwitboy's father. This person told her that his son, *****, had passed away that morning and that ***** had left instructions to his dad to contact certain people listed on his phone in the event of his death. Kayla was very upset over the loss of someone she had come to know. She and I talked many times since then about the loss of her friend and she was genuinely upset over the loss. She believed he had passed away.
Last night she came home and told me that she had received a voice mail from Nitwitboy, stating that his roommate had made the whole thing up. Kayla told me that she met Nitwitboy later yesterday afternoon. She said that Nitwitboy explained that his roommate had done this to him while Nitwitboy was in Australia, and that it was all a sick hoax.
This morning, Kayla is relieved but confused and hurt over all of this. She had absolutely nothing to do with this and is a victim of a very sick hoax by someone. It will take her about an hour to get to her office where she will post everything that she knows about the situation. Lets all resist jumping to conclusions until we sort out all of this and find out exactly who is responsible for this twisted hoax.
Super-size the popcorn!!

Seriously this is why personal shit like this needs to stay private and kept off a forum that is for discussing the boinking of ladies for $.
Edit
  • jafun
  • 04-26-2011, 07:40 AM
I came to know about Nitwitboy's "DEATH" only today. Felt really sad, as I was an avid fan of his postings and musings. As the thread was closed, I couldn't post my tributes to him. I am glad he is alive. Welcome back Nitwitboy!
Well, his account was disabled so he won't be able to log in until that gets fixed....

Holy smokes!

Since SPTL mentioned she never got BCD with him, I'm gonna say that he needs to read her thread and then go fuck the hell out of that gal!
+1000

Sexydiamond, Sorry for the asshattedness of some folks, and thank you for trying to deliver some good news. Originally Posted by Dannie
Thank you!