No black man

Exactly. I choose who I see based on screening, his previous reviews and posts. My prerogative period.
I'm tired of ignorant people saying that it's because they are racist that they have a NBA policy. Some may be, but not all are. Just accept it and move on.
I see the same shit about ladies rates. Whining and bitching because they can't afford it. Actually just got a pm stating that shit. Ummmm, my body, my rates, my choices. Smdh, too many feelings in this shit about the wrong shit LMFAO
If she has a NBA policy....she pisses people off.

If she doesn't....she pisses people off.

Damned if she does and damned is she doesn't so she might as well do what floats her boat. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Trust me, there's only a small minority (no pun intended) of people who are pissed off by an NBA policy, they just whine the loudest.
Trust me, there's only a small minority (no pun intended) of people who are pissed off by an NBA policy, they just whine the loudest. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones

I have a feeling you are totally correct about this....
  • L.A.
  • 12-12-2016, 12:14 PM
So to answer the OPs original question.

Providers have a NBA policy for 2 reasons.

1. Personal preference (right or wrong, stereotypes, perception, or whatever irrational or rational reason they can think of)

2. Pimp's preference.
So to answer the OPs original question.

Providers have a NBA policy for 2 reasons.

1. Personal preference (right or wrong, stereotypes, perception, or whatever irrational or rational reason they can think of)

2. Pimp's preference. Originally Posted by L.A.
85% of the time it's number 2.
85% of the time it's number 2. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Bullshit, you all have 0 empirical evidence to prove so. Actually, you have to be prejudiced in order to accept #2 because you're assuming all or most pimps are black.
Although I don't have a no AA policy, I agree that a girl can see whoever she wants...

Coming from up North it is hard not to wonder why you see many ads that state no AA here in the south...

It's really none of my business I guess. I like chocolate just fine
And you assume that those who have that preference are mostly pimped. Such a load of bullshit. Some people are extremely closed minded and evidently angry that their money doesn't buy whatever they want
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Why not find someone who is willing to see you, people like who they like, more than plenty of options in this pussy land.
DAMMIT! I never thought I'd ever have to quote myself. What I said at the beginning of this bullshit thread is exactly what it comes down to every single time! I didn't create this post so I don't have the power to ask the mods to close it. But the fucking dead horse keeps getting resurrected and killed all over again!

Bro, this topic hasn't been beaten to hell and back. The basic answer that you're going to get is that it's the provider's right to choose which races she will see or not see. We may not like it, but life sucks sometimes Originally Posted by StopShort
DFW is a provider gold mine. There is something here for everyone!
DAMMIT! Originally Posted by StopShort
Serenity now... SERENITY NOW!
Glad to see GPS Mya Michelle is back with ALL OF HER pent up racial hostility...I guess the well dried up in Chicago.
LMFAO girl you're a complete imbecile. You obviously feel that everyone has to see everyone. I call bullshit. This is my fucking body, Just as it is everyone else's own body. Step down off the soap box and stfu. You sound extremely ignorant and racist.
So you have a problem with white girls who won't see black Men, or black girls who won't see black Men? Well hell, that leaves them all for those of us who will.
Stop being bitter.. It's not a good look Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
If you have been providing since 1999 and still can't find a way to charge more than 200 / hr...

If you have been providing since 1999 and still can't find a way to charge more than 200 / hr...

Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
My guess is she doesn't have to HUSTLE from city to city like your sorry, phony ass.