celebrating TS girls

He ain't Kinky, he's my governor.
this thread is about love and tolerance. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Is it Sue?

Or is it about looking for topics that will bring forth the controversy and venom so that you can RTM the posts and try to cleanse the place of differing opinions?

Personally I don't believe you care at all for the subject matter and are simply using the TS community to bait those you do not care for. What does that make you?

I certainly hope ECCIE has not become a place where differing opinions can not be voiced simply because an OP says to stay away if they disagree. Can you imagine how simply this world would be if that worked in life?

This is Texas. There are males and females as defined by the entries on their birth certificates. That is the law.

You may not care for others opinions that differ from yours but they are entitled to them no differently than you are.

IMO men that seek out other men that dress up and act like women are simply incapable of coming to terms with their homosexuality.

Millions of people were raised in families and church was a part of their upbringing and there was no tolerance for those that differed from the traditional roles.

In case you haven't noticed. Austin is changing. Rapidly. Tolerance is being replaced by a new generation of "Me Firsts" that have zero tolerance for anything that does not benefit them.A few yeas from now there will be little left to remind you of what it once was.

Good Luck with your fishing expedition
****snort**** Funny how that does not apply to Trump supporters. Your hypocrisy is stunning. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
With all grace Ellen, when the leader of the free world is calling white nationalists "fine men" and black athletes who are peacefully protesting brutality and instuitional racism as "sons of bitches," as a black male they get 0 sympathy from me. The only reason you support Trump Ellen is because he has an R next to his name despite his disgusting behavior.

Now I'm going to get off this political soapbox to focus on the topic at hand:

Having been leadership positions in which my subordinates are part of the LBGTQ community, they are very much welcomed as a part of my staff. And in the past, now and forever, I will defend them to the full extent granted by organizational policy and the law.
Are you saying females who identify as males?
Ummm[QUOTE=Agent220;1060845462]With all grace Ellen, when the leader of the free world is calling white nationalists "fine men" and black athletes who are peacefully protesting brutality and instuitional racism as "sons of bitches," as a black male they get 0 sympathy from me. The only reason you support Trump Ellen is because he has an R next to his name despite his disgusting behavior.That is incorrect. I support Trump because he is not a true Republican. And I find this statement just amazing coming from a person who has stalked other women on this board.

Now I'm going to get off this political soapbox to focus on the topic at hand:

Having been leadership positions in which my subordinates are part of the LBGTQ community, they are very much welcomed as a part of my staff. And in the past, now and forever, I will defend them to the full extent granted by organizational policy and the law. Let's be clear. No one said that they should not be protected under the law. I was in corporate management for 26 years and
some of my coworkers - I don't like the word subordinate - were from the LBGTQ community. They just wanted to be treated equally - not specially.
Or is it about looking for topics that will bring forth the controversy and venom so that you can RTM the posts and try to cleanse the place of differing opinions?

Personally I don't believe you care at all for Originally Posted by Whispers
If I were to bet I'd bet she is trolling.

In fact, she is doing an awesome job and is getting the exact reactions she wants. You should recognize that.

In the past it was cut and dry. As soon as Sue posted anything she was immediately attached and called really mean names.

Now that it can't be done anymore dudes are mad. They are really mad.

Most of us skated on a thin line before the new nice and friendly policy was enforced.

Sue has found a loophole and there are others that have yet to be used on her.

Until then she is winning and making a lot of people laugh.
Was leslie a Ts? Austin loved him for some reason, even though he looked absolutely gross and was crazy.
No, Leslie was a cross-dresser. Interesting guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cochran
If I were to bet I'd bet she is trolling.

In fact, she is doing an awesome job and is getting the exact reactions she wants. You should recognize that.

In the past it was cut and dry. As soon as Sue posted anything she was immediately attached and called really mean names.

Now that it can't be done anymore dudes are mad. They are really mad.

Most of us skated on a thin line before the new nice and friendly policy was enforced.

Sue has found a loophole and there are others that have yet to be used on her.

Until then she is winning and making a lot of people laugh. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Winning?? She said this was to be a thread about love & acceptance. Don't see any of that here.

She said there was to be no arguing or trolling. I do see plenty of that here. None of her bait threads have gone exactly the way she has wanted them to. So what is she winning?
She also seems to have run for the hills.
She thought she had a homerun.
Picked an easy topic to debunk, no one in a right state of mind would ever call a man a woman.
She also seems to have run for the hills.
She thought she had a homerun.
Picked an easy topic to debunk. Originally Posted by mr. kite
Perfect post for someone who has been jamming to a lot of Iron Maiden lately!!

Well this has all of the possible makings of a point fest. Going to close the thread to give me a chance to read it and make any edits, points, warnings that may be needed and then I'll open it back up again.
Okay boys and girls-- before I reopen this thread let me remind you of this post:

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=16

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

You can disagree with a posted topic without attacking one another or insulting groups of people in the process. If you can't manage to do that you will get points (only warning have gone out so far) and if you get enough points you will get a vacation to think about it.

Carry on....
Okay boys and girls-- before I reopen this thread let me remind you of this post:

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=16

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

You can disagree with a posted topic without attacking one another or insulting groups of people in the process. If you can't manage to do that you will get points (only warning have gone out so far) and if you get enough points you will get a vacation to think about it.

Carry on.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker

You may consider leaving it closed. I believe it was started as a bait thread to begin with.
Okay boys and girls-- Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You are rather fond of referring to the members of the board in the above manner....

Perhaps you are unaware of a common thought that in doing so you are patronizing the women here as well as insinuating they are in some way inferior to men.

Many of the men that read and some that participate in these threads are black. Are you unaware of the potential repercussions that calling a black man "boy" can generate?

Perhaps you should rise to the occasion and lead by example. Refer to the membership in a manner that would suggest what their roles should be. Perhaps Gentlemen and Ladies? Even those here that are not black could take offense in your referring to them as a boy. It certainly is not necessary.

There are other offensive aspects to calling adults boys and girls but I think you can understand what I'm saying here without providing more.

There is tremendous hypocrisy in some of what you have shared considering the manner in which you choose to interact with the members here and elsewhere. You have used your position in the past to bully those you disagree with and unfairly sanction them.

Maybe it's time for you to also rise to the occasion and be one that embraces the sentiment in the rules you are tasked with enforcing?

It's a new ECCIE.

Can you embrace that concept and adapt it to your actions as a Moderator?