Who else gets morning check out calls??

WOW just met a third.....and she just fucked and sucked the shit out of me, not to mention squirted all over everything : ) .......awesome fucking night!!!!! Festivity wrapped up at 615 which is what time i always start getting ready for work!!!

So "team checkout" i AM NOT DTF before noon today......holla back tomo

OH YEAAAAA, have to give a special shoutout to ALEE STONE who NCNS'd at 3 am to make this all possible.....randomly a provider i had never met pm'd here about this thread, couple of text later find out shes just like a mile away so she comes over to party an just kick it....theeeeeenNNN another one of my favorite providers who shows up sometimes randomly to hang came over too......ALEE STONE it was destiny and I must thank you for being irresponsible.
That seems a somewhat antiquated perspective even in the context of civilian dating. Certainly some people think that way, and that's fine. But I think that a lot of people no longer hold such opinions. Wasn't that part of what women's liberation, feminism, and the hook-up culture were all about? Freedom to follow that paradigm but also the freedom to seek other paradigms?

A more passive approach, relying on indirect contact like posting an ad, probably feels more comfortable to many. And if that's what you want to do, fine. But a more assertive (while still not overly aggressive) is also a valid approach, and those who choose it need not be criticized. Well, at least not for the concept; the execution may leave a bit to be desired. But a good businessperson can usually figure out how to do it well. Originally Posted by Chevalier
What a treat to see you post, Chevalier! (I still miss your blog! ) However, I'm sure that your fine words are going to fall on mostly deaf ears. Although I completely agree with your assessment.
I'm sure that your fine words are going to fall on mostly deaf ears. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thanks!

There's an implied "YOMV" at the end of everything I write. Because for most people it does.
Well said chevalier
I do not think there are as many "managed" girls as you guys think. It is really tacky to send unsolicited texts to clients, but that is not evidence of a pimp. You are reading too much into the stupid text and jumping to conclusions.
The txts had nothing to do with the suggestion of pimps. Reread the OP
Just be horrible in the sack and they won't want to contact you. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Lol if your wallet is not horrible it does not matter how bad in the sack you are..lol ..lol a real woman will teach you lol
Thanks I thought about saying it the other day but decided not to even bother

OH YEAAAAA, have to give a special shoutout to ALEE STONE who NCNS'd at 3 am to make this all possible.....randomly a provider i had never met pm'd here about this thread, couple of text later find out shes just like a mile away so she comes over to party an just kick it....theeeeeenNNN another one of my favorite providers who shows up sometimes randomly to hang came over too......ALEE STONE it was destiny and I must thank you for being irresponsible. Originally Posted by mentcondition
You started an early review for a 3am NCNS. Is this her thank you note?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=631536

There aren't very many bud, even the professionals are managed. Ur a naive lad if U believe otherwise Originally Posted by mentcondition
Oh yeah I am the naive one. Originally Posted by pyramider
There are worse things than being naive.
Well done Ment, you know that the only thing that you have accomplished here and with every other thread you drop my name in, you have managed to effect my ability to make money. Don't think for second that I am going to allow you to lie on me, meanwhile I still to this day get sad, verging on pathetic, text and email from you saying how much you miss me and wish we could be friends still. Well here is another clue for you, we were never friends and never will be, talk about not understanding client/ provider relationships, your totally clueless. I am not sure whos your sucking on to still be allowed on here or anywhere else. You have not only effected my income but that of my girlfriends/ roomate, TO ALL THAT FOLLOW THIS IDIOTIC RANTS OF MENTCONDITION, SHE IS MY FRIEND AND TRAVEL COMPANION OR WAS, SHE TAUGHT ME ALOT AND WE KEPT EACH OTHER SAFE AS WELL AS COMPANY, BUT THIS MAN HAS LIED AND CHEATED AND DONE ANYTHING TO TRY TO GET ME TO SEE HIM AGAIN. I won't, I will never, perhaps because I don't want the constant disappointment, but mostly cause he is dark individual who needs to watch others suffer to find enjoyment in his own drug induced world. And to whoever is calling this man for mAorning action, why do you think it would be any better in the morning. Bye Ment, don't call me anymore please
WOW thats weird I feel a provider should not initiate contact when a guy want you they let you know but that's just the way I roll...
Well done Ment, you know that the only thing that you have accomplished here and with every other thread you drop my name in, you have managed to effect my ability to make money. Don't think for second that I am going to allow you to lie on me, meanwhile I still to this day get sad, verging on pathetic, text and email from you saying how much you miss me and wish we could be friends still. Well here is another clue for you, we were never friends and never will be, talk about not understanding client/ provider relationships, your totally clueless. I am not sure whos your sucking on to still be allowed on here or anywhere else. You have not only effected my income but that of my girlfriends/ roomate, TO ALL THAT FOLLOW THIS IDIOTIC RANTS OF MENTCONDITION, SHE IS MY FRIEND AND TRAVEL COMPANION OR WAS, SHE TAUGHT ME ALOT AND WE KEPT EACH OTHER SAFE AS WELL AS COMPANY, BUT THIS MAN HAS LIED AND CHEATED AND DONE ANYTHING TO TRY TO GET ME TO SEE HIM AGAIN. I won't, I will never, perhaps because I don't want the constant disappointment, but mostly cause he is dark individual who needs to watch others suffer to find enjoyment in his own drug induced world. And to whoever is calling this man for mAorning action, why do you think it would be any better in the morning. Bye Ment, don't call me anymore please Originally Posted by Alee Stone
Haha bitch please, u stole from me and got caught. Caught so well that your "friend" brought me $250 at 5am not to post about it. If you have recent msgs from me about me missing you or whatever post them!! U got caught stealing and it fucked up your money, end of story that's your fault not mine. GUILTY!!!!! NEEEXXXXXTTTT!!!!

Here is the review for those who don't know about Alee stone:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=632299&highlight=

You gotta know when to hold em know when to fold em!!! U better fold them PAB, ur social security card? Would u like it posted somewhere : ) Fck around!

I have 13 411 ok's which is respectable for a member of 2 mos and HAD 14 until u deleted yours.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Allee, Ment - this isn't the place fir your feud.