Hard for Provider to Quit

I don't understand why she feels de stressed only after having sex with others ? and not with you? Originally Posted by gomzi30
I hope this is a rhetorical question.
A few different views:
You could become her 'business manager' and for 'clients' that don't pay, then you become her 'accounts receivable supervisor'

You could imagine in your mind that you are not married at all and found a provider that will let you sleep with her and get bbfs.

Then again there a tons of women out there but maybe it is the rare woman that can satisfy your needs.

You are on your own
I can't remember ... isn't there some old saying about turning hos into housewives?
holy cow that woman is one of the sexiest women i have seen on the planet. if she had no body [ and god does she have a body] her face alone makes her one of the most appealing women i have ever seen. add to that what is probably an exciting young canadian accent and i doubt i would last 20 seconds
Did you read his prior thread? She's "faithful"!

BTW, Shayla, speaking of "addictive" ... you could be an addiction! Originally Posted by LexusLover
holy cow that woman is one of the sexiest women i have seen on the planet. Originally Posted by petiteassman
It's the water.
It's the water. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think it's the igloo's we live in.
Seriously - this is a question. Dont mix hobby and personal.
I think it's the igloo's we live in. Originally Posted by Shayla
Sure am glad the ice melted so we could get a good look at you!

Thank you, and come down and enjoy some of this delicious sun shine.
She is not turned on by the sex. She winds up feeling good because the men want her and are attracted to her. She was intimidated by my former wife who is a professional woman. Now she finds the attention is helping her anxties and depression. It probably made her feel good while she was working as well.

In the end, we will have to deal with it.
So your wife's an attention whore? Keep telling yourself what ever lie you need to to sleep at night while your wife is rocking some other dude's mic.
I can't remember ... isn't there some old saying about turning hos into housewives? Originally Posted by Radek14
LMMFAO!!!!!
I vote we ban him for never reviewing and opening useless threads. Originally Posted by Brian7772
I know.. they just get worse and worse. This thread needs a visual or two.

So your wife's an attention whore? Keep telling yourself what ever lie you need to to sleep at night while your wife is rocking some other dude's mic. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
That's how it's done.

Let her be a provider. Ask her to split her donations with you, and use that to hobby. Problem solved.
I did tell you that you deserve it........sweet.