Me again......

Guy if u havent notice this site will not help you with ur mental issues. Get off of this site, stop posting about how bad your life is and GO outside, breathe in some.fresh air, visit a homeless.shelter, any hospitals childrens ward, a domestic violence shelter. What I am.getting at is, get out of.you head and go help someone, give them your tiem and I promise you that you will put your.life in perspective. It is never as bad as your mind thinks.

If that doesnt work..do as THN says, go get some help!
I suffer from what is called Major Depression Disorder along with severe anxiety. THN I have talked to a suicide hotline for Veterans but because I'm not suicidal just severely depressed I have to pretty much just wait until I see my shrink and that's not till May.

I am feeling better because I did talk with an old navy buddy and he has really helped me remember who I once was and gotten me some what motivated again but I'm scared because everytime things start getting better the bottom tends to vanish.

To those that have been positive I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Unfortnately many people who are severely depressed aren't suicidal. What I mean by that is that they often get stuck in psychiatric limbo: too difficult to treat and don't meet crisis criteria.

More to my point, you have to tell them you are suicidal to get help (regardless of whether or not you really are). The magic words to get crisis treatment are: "I want to hurt myself". Unfortunately, that's the only way to get the help you truly need should you find yourself in a majorly depressed state again.

Hope you continue to feel better, Duthgar. Stay in touch with that friend!
I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Unfortnately many people who are severely depressed aren't suicidal. What I mean by that is that they often get stuck in psychiatric limbo: too difficult to treat and don't meet crisis criteria.

More to my point, you have to tell them you are suicidal to get help (regardless of whether or not you really are). The magic words to get crisis treatment are: "I want to hurt myself". Unfortunately, that's the only way to get the help you truly need should you find yourself in a majorly depressed state again.

Hope you continue to feel better, Duthgar. Stay in touch with that friend! Originally Posted by THN
I do and hopefully soon enough I should have something to focus on and maybe just maybe I might be OK.

I have a code or whatever you want to call it, I won't take from someone that needs it more than myself even if I'm not doing good myself. In other words I won't lie about what's wrong with me. Yes I need help but I know there are others that need it more than me. So I did the right thing. I am reaching out to my friends it just some times it takes me a while because I'm a little slow, and thick headed.
As long as you're feeling hopeful. That's all that matters.
I am glad you are doing better, but I am not a doctor but if you need to talk or just need someone to listen you can call me. I have been there for many who just need a break from the "normal people " they talk to. I have helped a few friends who have just needed someone who won't judge them. I can see what other resources are out there for you as well.