Review My brown sugar baby

Ok, since, no one else will ask, who is Felecia? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Remember Felecia in Friday...Wanting to borrow this and that..Wanting to smoke with them....digging her panties out of her ass...lol
She was fuckin DEBO...lol

Craig told her BYE FELECIA...
Ok, since, no one else will ask, who is Felecia? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
She's ****ho on the movie "Friday".....
She's a crack ho on the movie "Friday"..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
She wasn't a **** HO in the movie...There was never any mention of ***** in the movie...Only WEED....She liked to beg for other folks weed...Begged to borrow the VCR so she could dub The Mack...Asked Smokie to loan her a ****...LOL

Staff edit: drugs or their reference have no place on eccie - Mojo
Ok, thanks! Lol! I was completely lost! That's cold JH!
these cultural references are going right over my head..
Jimi while I can appreciate you adding your value 2 things. Please be mindful of the forum guidelines and also let's not hijack this mans thread. Perhaps a thread with your own situation would be best in explaining to us your experience.
So you are telling me that when a guy NCNS you/wastes your time, you do not inform your provider allies? Wrong.

When you do not like a person or take offense to someone who you do not agree with, you inform the masses in open forums (I could post the links, and it would be in the dozens) and thru second hand info, provider back channels. So surely if a guy did a NCNS on you, I have no doubt that you would be shouting that from the rooftops!

On topic with the thread.............OP, you did the right thing as the effort and intel is appreciated. Originally Posted by davidfree986
No I wouldn't. And I haven't. That stuff gets leaked all the time and it's more trouble than its worth. Just like this so-called NCNS.

You're mentally troubled and have weird obsessions. I won't bother addressing you anymore. Just pointing out that your guarantee was incorrect. And on second thought I should have never even engaged you.
She wasn't a **** HO in the movie...There was never any mention of ***** in the movie...Only WEED....She liked to beg for other folks weed...Begged to borrow the VCR so she could dub The Mack...Asked Smokie to loan her a ****...LOL

Staff edit: drugs or their reference have no place on eccie - Mojo Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
Whatever.......can I borrow your microwave?
Jimi while I can appreciate you adding your value 2 things. Please be mindful of the forum guidelines and also let's not hijack this mans thread. Perhaps a thread with your own situation would be best in explaining to us your experience. Originally Posted by Mojojo

I capture someones quote and expound on it...I get a demerit but they don't...LOL

I didn't hijack the mans thread...I commented just as everyone else..Just so happens the subject of the thread didn't like what I had to say and that's too bad for her...

I won't let anyone talk crazy to or about me without defending myself...

I was waiting on the Calvary to come...Guess you're it...LOL

Life is STILL GRAND

BYE FELECIA
She's a crack ho on the movie "Friday"..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'm sitting here crying because I got a warning for using 2 of her words in my response....but she didn't.....

Bye Felecia
No I wouldn't. And I haven't. That stuff gets leaked all the time and it's more trouble than its worth. Just like this so-called NCNS. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
IF that is the case, then you are one of a very select few that do not report NCNS clients to other providers in one form or fashion.

So-called NCNS? Now she may have called him, hence the NC is out of it, as I said in my first post on this thread, but she admitted it as a NS by directing him to an incall she was not at. She even offered a discount in post #6 (due to wasting his time, money for gas, and wear & tear on his vehicle) as well as you in post #17. Why does a provider offer a discount in this case? Because, even if it is directly no fault of hers, ultimately, it is her fault and she did him wrong, so the opening of the thread is spot on, but perhaps titled wrong. I know you want to protect your friend's rep, but let's call it what it is, hopefully learn from it and move on.
In case anyone missed it, she called, offered to reschedule and a discount. That's not a NCNS. NCNS is just that: No Call No Show. As in no explanation or attempt to make it right.
I capture someones quote and expound on it...I get a demerit but they don't...LOL

I didn't hijack the mans thread...I commented just as everyone else..Just so happens the subject of the thread didn't like what I had to say and that's too bad for her...

I won't let anyone talk crazy to or about me without defending myself...

I was waiting on the Calvary to come...Guess you're it...LOL

Life is STILL GRAND

BYE FELECIA Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
And you know about who received points because you're on the staff? I can tell you right now no one has received points this far. Consider my reminder a general to all so stop taking it personal. Defend yourself all you want but be mindful of our guidelines.

If anything what this thread could encourage you to do is open another one sharing all that information which could be valuable to others. It sounds like you've got a lot to share.
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I guess I called it huh? Whenever you have such claims on a provider of BSB's caliber, shit storms will ensue. It would have probably been buried if JH didn't include his piece since he is quite a bit more established than OP. In any case, can we just all get along?

The CALVARY has arrived....

Now that I have walked around and STOMPED on the RIGHT PERSONS TOE.....I guess I better stop or I'll be put in the BRIG....lol

With that being said...

LIFE IS SO DAMN GRAND and once again I close with the words of CRAIG....

BYE FELECIA