The new SNATCH thread is up / Lets see who can read and follow rules

Except, if I want to, I can put my post back.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
LOL.... Go Ahead... I doubledog dare ya!
Maybe we can get something out of this we need.....

With the ability to advertise daily Austin has something touring ladies can't find elsewhere.....

hmmmmm......

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059573374
Guys, if you post in SNATCH to point out rule breaking, you are just as bad as the ladies. FFS, get it together.
LOL.... Go Ahead... I doubledog dare ya! Originally Posted by Whispers
Quit thincking inside the box.........heh

reggie, you are incorrect. Posting in the threAD the violations in the threAD are in fact on topic, and thus not a violation. Modtards do not have the ability to create new rules out of the blue as cp2007 has done here. Well, he can try. But, I am not obliged to obey his made up rule.

The threAD is in a public area of the board. I can post in the threAD as I see fit within the guidelines. I didn't give much of a shit about the whole matter beyond the hoops I was going to enjoy watching some local modtards jump through.......until a modtard decided to remove my post. Now, you bitches have my full attention.

You are only sheep if you choose to be sheep.
^^^ true

So now SNATCH only for offering specials?

Short Notice Advertisement Thread Check Here gonna have to change. Any ideas?

HAMS - how about my special

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

Jesus fucking Christ. Who gives a shit. Go get laid like this place was intended for and fuck off with all your stupid shit. All you do is bitch and moan.
^^^ lol pot calling kettle black.

Sam
cp2007 needs to waive the short notice requirement so whores can comply a little better.........heh
Coach says . . .

Because it was brought to my attention, I think I'm going to allow only special pricing on the snatch. If a provider wants to lower her rates in order to entice hobbyists then I am going to allow there to be special pricing posted but only if it is different than her showcase.
Not trying to be a superstar here guys, just trying to allow there to be some sort of daily availability thread for those who are curious on what's available out there on a daily basis.

Coachpaul Originally Posted by coachpaul2007

Just so we're clear, the rules you posted don't need to be followed. You typed all that up for fun. No one is following your directions. You haven't rectified all the non conforming posts so I understand the hookers choose not to listen to you. On top of that, you've added a new rule in this informal thread that not everyone will read which says you can only post specials. Am I getting all this right? What a cluster.
Can we not appreciate the fact that snatch is back?

Please holster your dicks. And comments, neither are wanted nor warranted.
Rules clearly state the ladies can only put prices on there if they differ from their normal rates which are in their showcase. He didn't change anything he was just pointing out to you guys that that is a change for the new snatch thread. Look at the guidelines under for the ladies. And why does everyone see fit to call out the moderators for not properly doing their job? From what I understand it is voluntary. And they probably knew the girls would make a couple of silly mistakes in the beginning.
Rules clearly state the ladies can only put prices on there if they differ from their normal rates which are in their showcase. He didn't change anything he was just pointing out to you guys that that is a change for the new snatch thread. Look at the guidelines under for the ladies. And why does everyone see fit to call out the moderators for not properly doing their job? From what I understand it is voluntary. And they probably knew the girls would make a couple of silly mistakes in the beginning. Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
What you seem to not grasp is that a MOD does not have the right to take a section of a CoEd Forum and carve out a thread with it's own set of rules. The Owners of the board define the guidelines.... They are passed down and set in place by ADMINS..... MODs are mostly administrative helpers by nature.

He's not the first one to take the powers given and try to create new things outside of what the owners envisioned....The owners allow for women to

Staff can and will do anything they want to unless the membership questions their actions.....

A long standing policy on this board is that Staff members do not remove posts or threads from the board without an explanation....

It is censorship and frowned on as it should be. making those kind of edits typically results in the attention of staff across the board who are much more eager to judge one of their own than anyone here is.
What you seem to not grasp is that a MOD does not have the right to take a section of a CoEd Forum and carve out a thread with it's own set of rules. The Owners of the board define the guidelines.... They are passed down and set in place by ADMINS..... MODs are mostly administrative helpers by nature.

He's not the first one to take the powers given and try to create new things outside of what the owners envisioned....The owners allow for women to

Staff can and will do anything they want to unless the membership questions their actions.....

A long standing policy on this board is that Staff members do not remove posts or threads from the board without an explanation....

It is censorship and frowned on as it should be. making those kind of edits typically results in the attention of staff across the board who are much more eager to judge one of their own than anyone here is. Originally Posted by Whispers

Now wait just a damn minute Boss. I've had threADS and posts disappear faster than two extra large pizza's at a weight watchers convention. I've waited for an explanation for 4 days now. Nothing is or has been done. CrypticKincker seems to do as he pleases and points the shit out of you as he does it. Why should it be any different here?
Now wait just a damn minute Boss. I've had threADS and posts disappear faster than two extra large pizza's at a weight watchers convention. I've waited for an explanation for 4 days now. Nothing is or has been done. CrypticKincker seems to do as he pleases and points the shit out of you as he does it. Why should it be any different here? Originally Posted by Still Looking
"I've waited for an explanation for 4 days now."