QS vs HH vs Hour

I would like to beg Valkyra for a discount out of pity so I can use her oral and vaginal inputs, as thousands of other desperate cucks already have, as I too miss the budget funnels begging for cash on here. Originally Posted by H5678J
an nows ...yer ...welcome
when life was good i could go for an hour without shitting my pants Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
tooks care a ...thats
I'll book an hour if your OK with me "grinding your taco into dust"
I'll book an hour if your OK with me "crying like a baby when my nut wont bust" Originally Posted by Oilrig
always a ...pleasure
Do you want multiple rounds?
Do you want a massage during down time?
Do you want to enjoy a mutual shower before you leave?
Do you want to enjoy a bubble bath or jacuzzi tub?
Do you want to enjoy more than one lady at a time?
Do you want me to break out my bag of toys?
Are you looking for BDSM or fetish play?
Do you enjoy foreplay?
Wanna cuddle afterwards?
Do you like being edged?
Are you craving something different & looking to experiment?

These are just a few reasons to schedule a longer appt. There are a thousand more that I didn’t mention.
now ...ya gots fixed ...too Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Why have you made over 10,000 posts?
Do you want multiple rounds?
Do you want a massage during down time?
Do you want to enjoy a mutual shower before you leave?
Do you want to enjoy a bubble bath or jacuzzi tub?
Do you want to enjoy more than one lady at a time?
Do you want me to break out my bag of toys?
Are you looking for BDSM or fetish play?
Do you enjoy foreplay?
Wanna cuddle afterwards?
Do you like being edged?
Are you craving something different & looking to experiment?

These are just a few reasons to schedule a longer appt. There are a thousand more that I didn’t mention. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Yes please to everything!!!
I pleasure myself while reading every one of your posts! Originally Posted by mikeoh
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Do you remember when you could nut more than once a month?
Do you want a mediocre blowjob paid for with your social security check money?
Do you want to risk falling in the shower and breaking your neck with a hooker?
Do you want to enjoy a bubble bath in a filthy tub full of old jizz?
Do you want more than one lady at a time to laugh their ass off at your pathetic performance?
Do you want me to break out my bag of plastic dongs from china that have already been shoved up dozens of old mens shitters?
Are you looking for someone dressed in a cheap wonder woman costume to take a shit on you?
Do you enjoy forking your money over to an attorney after you get arrested for solicitation?
Wanna cuddle with an inhuman skin monster afterwards?
Do you like being engaged in criminal activity?
Are you craving something any non subhuman could easily get for free?

These are just a few reasons to give me more more more more more cash. There are a thousand even sadder that I didn’t mention. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
glads ta participate
Why have you made over 10,000 posts? Originally Posted by mikeoh
buuuurp.... why not?
I prefer QS or hhr. I only do hr if a provider only offers it but honestly I tend to not venture that way again because I am not there for the massage or connection blah. Some forepaly and get right into the fucking. Some discussion is fine. I have that connection at home but not the variety in sex that I’m looking for. The providers that offer mSoG in hhr are also important to me as some providers assume that after one load in 15 we are done. I can get another one out you know. Don’t assume by my age that mr happy pants can’t get happy again.
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
Do you want multiple rounds? Yes. 2 on a hhr or 3 in one hr
Do you want a massage during down time? No
Do you want to enjoy a mutual shower before you leave? Yes. And shower before is kinky.
Do you want to enjoy a bubble bath or jacuzzi tub? Yes
Do you want to enjoy more than one lady at a time? Yes
Do you want me to break out my bag of toys? For you yes. Not for me
Are you looking for BDSM or fetish play? Nope
Do you enjoy foreplay? Yes but short period of time.
Wanna cuddle afterwards? Depends on the lady
Do you like being edged? Yes
Are you craving something different & looking to experiment? Yes all the time. I like using sofas kitchen chairs mirrors standing sex giving facials female condoms during duo sessions

These are just a few reasons to schedule a longer appt. There are a thousand more that I didn’t mention. I can get in most in a hhr. How long are pork scenes? Usually no more than 15-20 minutes. I do see why most would want the hour though. It’s just not for me
I can hardly afford QS or hhr. I only do hr if I save up the allowance my beastly wife gives me but honesty is something that doesnt exist when it comes to illegal activities so I tend to not venture that way again because I would rather spend my allowance on model airplane kits. Some foreplay and immediately begin praying my tiny member can even get hard enough to fuck a blown out funnel. Some discussion of how much I hate my life is fine. I have zero connection at home but lots of variety in tasty snacks like gummy worms but thats what I’m looking for. The walking flesh bags that offer a kick in the balls in hhr are also important to me as some cum dumpsters cant even lift their leg that far and im only 5 foot high. I need to sit on a booster seat to drive you know. Don’t assume by my age I only piss my pants once every half hour. Originally Posted by Italianstud
yeah quites ...the stud
Methinks bustybabygirl left several things out intentionally

Mike,
Consider being thankful PM's only a few hundred over 10,000.
But, it may take quite a few more for a lot of folks to be able to understand his language.