what should a provider do?

...my career.
don't ya just hate it when a guy begs like PBS looking for cash.
[ducking out of thread via deletion]
I agree with NB except for one point...i'd say more like 99%. Dani is worth any pain you must go through to see her. Stuff happens.
Dani...this wont ruin or even affect your career and i'm looking forward to seeing your new place!

..BD
"but what would other providers have done"

I would have probably seen you for the 1/2 if my appearance and mind was not disheveled. Otherwise, I would have rescheduled.
Dani,
I did not post this to let people know it was you. I just wanted to know what other providers would have done. I know you are one of the best.
He wasn't a regular... Someone I saw a few times years ago. I don't even remember what he looks like. At this point I'm not interested in making up to find out... My spidey senses tell me this was probably someone I didn't really enjoy spending an hour with anyhow. Go ahead ladies... lasso him in.
It's always nice to get the other side of the story. However, your last comment was unnecessary.
He did not say he was a regular. He was not vindictive by revealing your name. He simply asked a question, what would other providers do. We all have our whiney moments. He was probably frustrated because he was looking forward to seeing you, only to get denied the pleasure.
Okay, walking away now... Seem to be getting myself into trouble.
those are the types of posts that make your brain go..
....hmmmmmmm.......
This thread is so fucked up.

Whosdair, where are you?
This thread is so fucked up.

Whosdair, where are you? Originally Posted by jokacz
Uh oh.......lol!
Yeah....nothing good could have come of asking what "other" providers would do in a public forum. I guess pillowlips can cross Dani off his "to do" list.
  • Quail
  • 05-27-2011, 08:36 AM
It's always nice to get the other side of the story. However, your last comment was unnecessary.
He did not say he was a regular. He was not vindictive by revealing your name. He simply asked a question, what would other providers do. We all have our whiney moments. He was probably frustrated because he was looking forward to seeing you, only to get denied the pleasure. Originally Posted by youngatheart
I agree with your observation. I do not know any of the parties involved here. Dani, you are the one who " outed " yourself and admitted being wrong. I am sure that you may indeed be a great provider, but those last comments were completely uncalled for.No need for you to get defensive . Just apologize and move on. Keep your reputation as a decent provider intact. EVERYONE, BOTH PROVIDERS AND CLIENTS , DO HAVE BAD DAYS.We all understand this fact of life.

As a man who anticipates meeting a provider and having a wonderful time, it is very disappointing and frustrating not to have the meeting come off.

Time for all of us on this site to move on and enjoy life.
PL - "Stuff" happens, this may be a good time to put aside the money you would have spent and put it to better use elsewhere. Two stressed out parties - One not relieved - Second - packing boxes. GLTA Originally Posted by Perryay
Ok the quote is the best post in this thread.

Once plans fall apart. It is useless to try and recover. If he wanted to still see her, forget that day. Start over week or two later. Asking for latter that day, even if offered a shorten time. Is time to back off. But then to be ok and take the shorted time and offer lesser rate, No No No.

Ya she forgot you, not good. But to go on and on back and forth will never end well.

If ether side forgets, forget it. play another day.