Clients Being turned down because the Girl they want too see has seen someone they don't get along with. Is this Fair to you guys?

The way I am reading the question, a provider turned down a request because that person saw someone she did not like. If that was the reason she gave him, that was childish and unprofessional, I'm sorry I can't see it any differently. If she was intelligent and professional, she could have given any of the million other reasons...if any at all, a simple "I'm sorry, I won't be able to see you" would work too...

Of course who a provider chooses to see is her business, that isn't the issue. Originally Posted by Jarvis
Um, yes. That was like me saying the sky is blue and you saying no, it's aqua. We said the same thing. Lol.
What if Provider A looks at the situation as her being cautious towards the possibility that the gents in question who have seen Provider B are WK's on a mission to mine/harvest info thru TCB & pillowtalk...?

Considering that certain info, in the hands of someone with an intent to sabotage, mixed with source-anonymity (leaked in a certain way) can have devastating consequences.

It may be looked at as an extension of board drama,

However, thankfully it is unlikely that a provider would go so far out of her way to mess with someone whom they don't like on an anonymous board.

The conflict could purely be between the two Providers' board persona's.....

Who knows? they could be best buddies in the RW

It does get complicated quick to think about, and sometimes I do lose myself in my own posts...

I just keep on typing tho...

Has there been taint posted onto this thread yet?

I found a pretty good definition of "taint" the other day in the book "She Comes First"

Here is a good example of a provider who refuses to see clients based on who he sees. Paranoid much? I lots of "things" that are rumored to cause paranoia

Comment 31

http:// http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=968745&page=3 Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Is there a reason you are commenting on other providers' choices instead of your own? Board drama much?
Nah
Happened to me a couple of times about 2 years ago. I gave a "no" review to a very prominent provider, and anytime I tried to see any one who was close to her, I got shot down in flames. In fact, Tara got into trouble on here for defending me.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-22-2014, 10:26 PM
If you think crazy cunts don't pull this shit... lmfao. Hobby fuckers have issues. Both men and women. Weak ass men will do anything to get on the good graces of their favorite piece of pussy.

I'm gunna parrot Grace and JJ and Kendall on all of their points.
This is the kind of thread that makes me wonder why I thought "p4p" would be less drama than hooking up w/RW chicks LOL
I have asked a guy for another additional reference before if the lady has drama, unsafe business practices, and or is bat shit crazy and hates me for no apparent reason...

If I turned down every guy that has seen a girl I don't particularly care for on this board Id never get any business. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1
I agree
Good question Tara. Something similar happened to me. I tried to set up an appt with a well known provider. She asked for 3 references and rejected one of my references saying she wouldn't accept that provider as a reference and I had to provide her with another reference
Which is why P411 is my preferred method to schedule, it minimizes childish behavior.

Originally Posted by Jarvis

How would okays keep a provider from not seeing you because you saw someone else. They can see who gave the okays.

This is the kind of thread that makes me wonder why I thought "p4p" would be less drama than hooking up w/RW chicks LOL Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
Is there a reason you are commenting on other providers' choices instead of your own? Board drama much? Originally Posted by Duke of G
If you read the thread several hobbyists said "that doesnt happen" we can say things do happen over and over but until there is proof of events taking place no one will believe it. Now that i have proven that it does happen the tone of this happening to others has changed. Most people on this thread are talking about the same provider, im the only one with balls to say who it is... Anything else duke?
How would okays keep a provider from not seeing you because you saw someone else. They can see who gave the okays.

Originally Posted by pyramider
Like I said in an earlier post on this thread, I have not had a provider outright tell she will not see me because she knew I have seen another whom she has a disagreement or whatever with, and that is one of the many reasons I do not do a review of EVERY provider I have a session with. But, now that you mention it, earlier in my start up on P411, I want to say that this could be a reason I do not have more provider okays than I do.

If a provider does not want to see for her reasons, I would be curious as to why, but do not actually want/need to know, plenty of fish in the sea of providers. The providers who do not want to see me for a session are also the ones that more than likely the feeling is mutual!
Heh...
Attached Images File Type: jpg paradise.jpg (22.8 KB, 205 views)
Probably happens more often than we know. I don't really care to hear the details of why she won't see me. That would add to the drama. If in her mind she has a valid reason to not see me, then she is handling her business her way.

Imagine how awkward the session would be if she went ahead with a session with the fucktard that she is uncomfortable with? Conversation would be reduced to stutters. Afraid to talk. Then we would have "I'm butthurt because she didn't live up to her reviews" thread.

We have so many beautiful ladies here to choose from. If you get declined, move on. What the fuck difference does it make why you were declined?

The same guys who are butthurt over being declined by providerA because of provider B, are the ones who won't see provider C because provider B doesn't like her.

Let's go fuck now.