❤️ What is your Hobby Superpower?

My power is ability to make guys cum with my tits. These massive tits of mines are fully operational
It’s either
Truly worshipping a cock or
Flexibility/level of open mindedness
  • gc161
  • 01-04-2019, 05:53 AM
I want to shape shift into whoever the companion wants me to be. A close runner up is being able to stop time once we're BCD (for all the broke hobbyists with big dreams!)
The third eyeball on the end of my tongue...
I have a job
making her completely relaxed & powerless with my world famous foot massaging skills
My hobby superpower is when I open my wallet there is money in it!
I've been told by many prostitute on the boards that merely associating oneself with me leads to considerable increase in contacts by other members and an uptick in business.
My hobby superpowers are that I'm loyal as fuck to my only provider that I've seen since the end of February. I always tip like a motherfucker and always bring gift cards Nordstrom, lulu lemon and any itch or desire she has. Also I'm told I have the softest dick ever and it's big as fuck.

In the RW I'm well established throughout Texas and can get anything imaginable for the low.

$PTP$ INC Est.2006 NationWide
Fucking gateway timeout Sorry DB post
Wow
I love all the sexyness
I can make a provider cum, using only my wallet.
My hobby superpower is when I open my wallet there is money in it! Originally Posted by wolfmanjack
we get it don't we GG!
I make a mess and then I clean it up��