Live and well

Are you the 3rd coming to take a swing? Look like you know more about me than I know about myself. Have no idea who you are so Keep swinging and miss Originally Posted by d1dragon
The 3rd what?

You have no idea who I am? Then why did you refer to me as being another handle of 5 or more different guys? One of them was ghostrider. Why don't you say it now, Punk?
Big words coming from someone who was banned in the spring for having 4 extra handles on here writing fake reviews to promote the AMPS/Studios. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Yes an coming from someone who went to another board to out me as well. I have been keeping it respectful but remember whose little gang with Bota and Vadc that get special treatment here from you.

The review were not fake, just under a different handle. but its the similar narative coming from the bad boys group. Help them keep spreading lies, we are all the wiser.
Why don’t you jerkoffs go start shit in the independent provider review section and leave the Asian girls alone. You already fucked up the AMP scene now you are trying to blow up the studios too.
Friggin’ dorks!!!!!
Why don’t you jerkoffs go start shit in the independent provider review section and leave the Asian girls alone. You already fucked up the AMP scene now you are trying to blow up the studios too.
Friggin’ dorks!!!!! Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Agree. Capital and ghost ride should go independent posts and stop fucking up what we have left. LA is not the only Asians we got left.
You and LA can potentially fuck everything up for everyone.
Agree. Capital and ghost ride should go independent posts and stop fucking up what we have left. LA is not the only Asians we got left.
You and LA can potentially fuck everything up for everyone. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Did your Mod buddy approve this post?
You and LA can potentially fuck everything up for everyone. Originally Posted by d1dragon
My apology to Hank.
I meant
ghost, Capital and LA can potentially fuck everything up for everyone.
Friggin’ dorks!!!!! Originally Posted by Hank3fan

It's all about the money and who has dominance. They don't care about anyone but themselves. Been going on for years. They're going to burn it down in the process.
My apology to Hank.
I meant
ghost, Capital and LA can potentially fuck everything up for everyone. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Only think I want to fuck up is you, Troll.
  • Aoi
  • 10-26-2021, 01:21 AM
AOI? What Area of Interest? No one is interest in you. Do you need an attention with name like Area Of Interest? Originally Posted by d1dragon
People will write books in the future about what happens when you have a single digit IQ. And you will be the posterboy for it. You will be joined by the other eccie fuckups who ruined the Dallas scene.

This is the dumbest thing you've said yet.. "Area of interest"

Haah!

If nobody believes what I say and you don’t care, why are you coming out swinging shits?
You're the one who came here starting shit and you're crying because people tag you back? Attacking a studio with unfound accusation is a shitty thing to do.

I didn’t attack agencies until some idiots decided to attack me.
This statement makes no fucking sense. Some idiot attacks you (which is well deserved, given your history of shit) and your response is to attack a studio? Dallas already went through enough shit, why the fuck do you have to pile on?

You pretending you're doing a service to this community with unfound accusations does nothing to help the scene.

You’re the one saying it is dead. I am saying it is live and well. Of course it is not like before but live and well.
We had 15+ places 2 and a half years ago. Each had something like 10 providers. Now it's down to 3 or 4 places with 3 girls a pop. Don't tell me it's "well"

Only LA decided to go beyond and required license and there is enough information
Do you not fucking know what screening is? Numerous places require some form of picture ID and other information. P411 had to do it. So did AS back in the day. DS does it. So does Humaniplex. So do numerous places in SF, Vegas, LA. If you don't have references (and if you're asking around here, you don't), you will need to provide something. That way they will know not to answer the door for anyone. You completely fucking newbie.

that ghost rider is aware of client information. So LA is sharing clients information with some idiots here.
Provide proof.

Hidden cameras are there because a lady showed me the camera.
This statement makes no sense. You understand that AMPs all literally had cameras, too, right? And if they wanted to actually record someone coming in, all they'd need to do is point their cell phone camera at the monitor and record footage.

This isn't fucking new information. How the fuck are you so behind the times? How is it that you apparently were okay with the existence of cameras then but suddenly it's the worst thing in the world? Fucking hell man, can you, for once, think of something cohesive to say?

Fuck that, LA keep others guys License, tel# and video to use whenever they want to. They are not getting that shit from me. I’ve seen what that can do to men from Kraft case and DC madam case.

You're not important to these places. You're a literal number. Your phone number that you used to book is that number.

The fact that you didn't know screening fucking exists shows how unbelievably ignorant you are. You obviously haven't been to any of these places.

And newsflash, say they do have your number and information. Why the fuck would you go out of your way and be an ass hole in these boards when they can just come in and read your stream of bullshit?

Wouldn't the smart thing be to just not post and shut the fuck up? Why make a spectacle of yourself? What, you don't think the owners talk to each other about problematic elements like you?

If you want to attack members here, you are welcome. But don't attack places. That's bad joojoo.
  • Aoi
  • 10-26-2021, 01:24 AM
It's all about the money and who has dominance. They don't care about anyone but themselves. Been going on for years. They're going to burn it down in the process. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
It's about entitled reviewer dickheads who try to leverage their position as reviewers to force Bbfs or they'll start crying on here.

It's why Dallas is singlehandedly the most hated scene in the states.
It's about entitled reviewer dickheads who try to leverage their position as reviewers to force Bbfs or they'll start crying on here.

It's why Dallas is singlehandedly the most hated scene in the states. Originally Posted by Aoi
What are we up to? 5th batter (idiots) to be stroked out?

I don’t know how many AMPs were there 2 and 1/2 years ago. I don’t give a shit because I can’t go back to visit. All I know is that 3 agencies and 1 spa are live and well. 1 agency and some idiots can potentially fuck everyone up with license BS. I met many reputable ladies and cleared with many agencies throughout states but never had my picture taken nor give my license to get screened (Until I tried an agency called Lovely Angels). Fuck no for me. I am just hoping they don’t have me recorded in their hidden cam.
d1dragon are you high or something? I never saw any evidence of anything at LA that would make me concerned in the slightest. My screening was quick and I was at no point asked to provide picture ID or CC info.
d1dragon are you high or something? I never saw any evidence of anything at LA that would make me concerned in the slightest. My screening was quick and I was at no point asked to provide picture ID or CC info. Originally Posted by twitch760
Maybe it was just me or I was high.
I have been required to provide copy of DL for screening. This is after I provided P411. references and met 2 ladies. They claimed new ownership and new rules.
A lady pointed out the hidden cam. We stayed in bathroom whole time.
But maybe I was just high or something.

It's why Dallas is singlehandedly the most hated scene in the states. Originally Posted by Aoi
So money, dominance and greed doesn't have anything to do with the current state of affairs that the Dallas scene is in right now???
So money, dominance and greed doesn't have anything to do with the current state of affairs that the Dallas scene is in right now??? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Ehhhhhhhhhhh boy, please don't get Aoi started........