Is This Alert-Worthy?

Have you ever asked a lady how she "screens" ....? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't ask providers how they run their business. I accept it and follow their wishes or I move on.

You are strictly a stripper customer!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you've come to this conclusion from reading some of my reviews? If one were to look at your reviews then they would come to the conclusion that you don't even hobby.

See how that narrow minded thincking works?

Now, if I recall correctly, you are defending the review of LMTs Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're recaller is obviously broken. I haven't made a post about LMT's one way or the other.

How about those strippers? Do they show you any "cleavage"? Are they asking "for it"? Do they give you their "license numbers" for your reviews? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I could care less about a strippers license number but I would imagine someone like yourself that knows how to look up others real world info might want license numbers.

Why don't you spell out their entire stage name? Afraid you'll get them fired? Arrested? For what? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's a rule of the board not to spell out a dancers full stage name.

Keep "looking out" for the "community"!!!! You're doing a fine job! (sarcasm alert). Originally Posted by LexusLover
You keep looking out for all us fellow hobbyists with all your Intel including all those reviews you write.
Hey Lexus you need to chill brah I guess with all this spin you're doing you don't realize you're not doing your girl any favors. If she was smart she'd urge you to just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

You are acting so bitch-made all over multiple forums something just ain't right with you dawg! ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Agree ^^^^