Tell me a weird thing that turns you on?

I luv licking n sucking balls.....also luv sexy tanned calves on a man...love facesitting....hell there's so much I luv! Lol
Crashkopf..i need to sit my long pussy lips on your face..I will be that way week after next!
Weird stuff, huh?

A gal working on a car
Softball gals in those tight pants
Messy hair in a ponytail, ratty jeans, t-shirt, barefoot & braless
When she looks a my crotch and smiles
Sucking on a bomb pop
Rubbing her ass on my cock, standing in a crowd
When she says, "I want you to fuck me."
I love when a chick repeatedly goes back and forth from fucking to sucking... Don't know why but a lady who isn't afraid to suck her own juices off my dick really gets my wound up. It is the only time in the hobby that the dreaded CBJ is cool with me! I just won't finish that way. The cover will be coming off before I pop.
I like to be choked while I fuck
  • BLM69
  • 02-11-2020, 04:04 AM
I like to be choked while I fuck Originally Posted by Misty S
Thumbs up on that!
I really get off on some of Lady Fyre's videos where she is coaxing her husband to impregnate her friend. Aside from the fact that you basically have two women simultaneously begging for a creampie the fact that it is his wife talking dirty and making him do it is really just friggin' hot!
Proper grammar and use of punctuation.
OK this is so PG, but an extended LFK or soft DFK encounter while she’s sitting on my lap, her long hair brushing my face and that look in her eye. I could do an entire meeting like that.
Ummm.,. Hello sir
hands on my throat while she rides me

dribbling saliva into my mouth while she is on top

a sexy woman in a bad ass strapon!
The Ladyboy position is very weird. But it turns me on!

https://sexpositions.club/wp-content...019/06/1_9.png
And this https://cdn011.bdsmlr.com/uploads/ph...hp8wY9bc7G.gif I sometimes ask a provider to be nude when I arrive. And no that's not me, LOL
  • Zena
  • 02-14-2020, 12:37 PM
You guys are SO SO HOTTT !!!!
Weird

A woman that is holding a wooden paddle as if about to use it. A big plus if the paddle is hers.
A woman that talks about kinky or taboo things, and at least acts like she is actually into those things.

I have "finished" several times in an appointment like that, and a few times the entire appointment was just talking about taboo/kink.
  • =cP
  • 02-14-2020, 04:56 PM
Fisting.