The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

Is it really possible that NBK has gotten stupider? I even quoted the section on Huckabee and Cruz and still he thinks it was about Carson at that point. I wasn't even talking to NBK, I was talking to the Waco Kid. Go home NBK, get some woman an abortion or something. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You should've been an abortion, Danielle Crockett
I knew it was a real place because that's where woomby runs his gloryhole empire out of and he brags about the wealth he has from his "work" all the time here. Every one knows that we can sure trust woomby and all the other lying liberals to tell the truth. And woomby is the resident "salad tosser", so you need to ask that pobrecita puta maricon about all that fag stuff and rimming that you go for. And he's had no problems being a Travestido and working the 'holes at the men's room or out back by the dumpsters. Hasn't he let a WK like you come by for a freeby from him for posting a response back to me ? ......Dallas are still...." It appears that you and woomby went to the same preschool and " learn't spellin' " from the same inbred run Arkansas education system. Or did you skip the ESL classes like woomby, the " freelance writer for travel brochures " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So I'm a lying liberal, except when I tell you to suck my dick, then suddenly I'm telling the truth? You're gutless, turd. Don't knock rimming till you try it. Get a woman to lick your ass while she's jacking your hog. Hot stuff. Cum buckets.
So I'm a lying liberal, except when I tell you to suck my dick, then suddenly I'm telling the truth? You're gutless, turd. Don't knock rimming till you try it. Get a woman to lick your ass while she's jacking your hog. Hot stuff. Cum buckets. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are like most liberals, that when allowed to go unchallenged, will lie every time you open your cum guzzling mouth, but spastically say the truth when stressed or during one of your tourettes moments.
So your Momma / SEEster taught you that move, huh woomby !!!! She really must have had to work hard on perfecting it with a eunuch like you !!! Is that why you "upcharge" and have it code named "Momma's recipe" when a client asks for it from either you or assup ?
You are like most liberals, that when allowed to go unchallenged, will lie every time you open your cum guzzling mouth, but spastically say the truth when stressed or during one of your tourettes moments.
So your Momma / SEEster taught you that move, huh woomby !!!! She really must have had to work hard on perfecting it with a eunuch like you !!! Is that why you "upcharge" and have it code named "Momma's recipe" when a client asks for it from either you or assup ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're a fucking idiot. You are like most idiots. You don't know what you're talking about most of the time. I've never seen you contribute an original or cogent thought on here. Ever.
Now we get the report that Hillary hired a "mom and pop" tech company to transmit and store some of the secrets of our country. That this company stored the server in an apartment in the bathroom closet. What happened to the those two secret service agents that Hillary said were guarding her server 24 hours a day? Another lie? Is anyone surprised?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ages-held.html
Every time that Fukin' Bitch opens her mouth, you can just assume it's a lie.
Every time that Fukin' Bitch opens her mouth, you can just assume it's a lie. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're a fucking idiot. You are like most idiots. You don't know what you're talking about most of the time. I've never seen you contribute an original or cogent thought on here. Ever. Originally Posted by WombRaider
" Original thought" you say ? !!! Who was it that outed your lying liberal swishy walking ass as a cum guzzler with many years experience "working the 'holes " circuit of Arkansas ? And you've been "butt hurt" ever since !!!
" Original thought" you say ? !!! Who was it that outed your lying liberal swishy walking ass as a cum guzzler with many years experience "working the 'holes " circuit of Arkansas ? And you've been "butt hurt" ever since !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're an idiot. No one likes you. They think you're an imbecile for making the same post over and over again.
You're an idiot. No one likes you. They think you're an imbecile for making the same post over and over again. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Would that apply to you and Tampon as well.

Trending
Bush's war
the cost of Iraq
and wilted bushes

No one likes either of you who keep repeating over and over again.
Would that apply to you and Tampon as well.

Trending
Bush's war
the cost of Iraq
and wilted bushes

No one likes either of you who keep repeating over and over again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shut up shrub and go find some netting
I knew it was a real place because that's where woomby runs his gloryhole empire out of and he brags about the wealth he has from his "work" all the time here. Every one knows that we can sure trust woomby and all the other lying liberals to tell the truth. And woomby is the resident "salad tosser", so you need to ask that pobrecita puta maricon about all that fag stuff and rimming that you go for. And he's had no problems being a Travestido and working the 'holes at the men's room or out back by the dumpsters. Hasn't he let a WK like you come by for a freeby from him for posting a response back to me ? ......Dallas are still...." It appears that you and woomby went to the same preschool and " learn't spellin' " from the same inbred run Arkansas education system. Or did you skip the ESL classes like woomby, the " freelance writer for travel brochures " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"woomby" as you affectionately call him, never mentioned working there. You would only know he worked there by stopping in. You must have got turned down by him there and that is why you are such a little bitch to him all the time.
As for hooking up with "woomby" First off I would not want to come between you and your mancrush. As crazy as you get on this forum I could only imagine how you would be like if you thought someone was getting it on with who you think is your personal boy toy. Also you know us libs we like you closeted fags that masquerade around as straight god fearing manly men, that like a little dick on the side such as yourself.
I may have missed a word or two, then again I was worried about my best salad tosser throwing me over for some young stud at Tallywackers. Just promise me you will not leave me for some dude with a nicer ass than mine.

I live for your wonderful "LENGUA" all up in my ass.
I am marking the thread here as the protocol for any future or past emails discovered by a republican or Teabagger, that was along the same lines as the ones Hillary is being railed for. The precedence has been established so lets see how this looks a few months down the road.
I could be wrong, but sources tell me that the hammer is about to drop on a few "non-liberals" for the same issue.
"woomby" as you affectionately call him, never mentioned working there. You would only know he worked there by stopping in. You must have got turned down by him there and that is why you are such a little bitch to him all the time.
As for hooking up with "woomby" First off I would not want to come between you and your mancrush. As crazy as you get on this forum I could only imagine how you would be like if you thought someone was getting it on with who you think is your personal boy toy. Also you know us libs we like you closeted fags that masquerade around as straight god fearing manly men, that like a little dick on the side such as yourself.
I may have missed a word or two, then again I was worried about my best salad tosser throwing me over for some young stud at Tallywackers. Just promise me you will not leave me for some dude with a nicer ass than mine.

I live for your wonderful "LENGUA" all up in my ass. Originally Posted by slingblade
I had heard rumors he was the best rimjobber they had down there. Preacher on the street, swishy walker in the sheets.
Am I misremembering something? Didn't a few weeks ago Hillary declare her server was at her residence protected by Secret Service on the grounds? Now its being reported the email server was in the bathroom of a small IT shop where the staff didn't have security clearance.

What happened?

Sorry JD, I see you posted the same point.