Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter Outright for 43 Billion!

Interestingly enough... I see that Musk has been offered a copy of Hunter Bidens laptop... Leverage...
Just wait until Musk is seen playing Golf with Former President Trump.

That would send the Left into full blown fetal position with nary a emotional support peacock in sight.
I forgot that Musk has started-up and run software companies before. He was a founder of PayPal. So a software platform would not be outside of his wheel-house. Meanwhile, Twatter stock slips downward. Shoot-howdy, they may just end up donating twatter to him.

Did you catch the item where Goldman-Sach says he should pay $52 p/shr insted of the $45 offered, while they currently had a Sell rating on it going down to $30 p/shr? Good stuff that you can't even make up.

Also (and it's my personal favorite) after years of saying that a publicly traded company can censor whomever and whatever they wanted to - the Blue checks are now falling down into a fetal position and screaming because they just now realized that Twatter is a publicly traded company AND -- can be bought and sold on the open market.

Some days ya just have to learn to embrace the joys the universe hands ya.
The big picture here is starlink, spaceX, then Twitter. If you have a global ISP network, a free speech platform, and are valuable to the US govt. think weaponized spaceX launches….

You have the beginning of an indestructible free speech platform…. You can control what the truth is… and no govt can shut you down. At least not without overt force. It’s a great idea as long as it stays free speech… but if Twitter taught us anything, it’s that a good thing can be turned to evil.

The even bigger picture is Musk is gearing up for legal war with the govt. the govt has been after him and spaceX mostly as a political persecution. It’s only a matter of time where he becomes the lefts full on villain. When that time comes, musk will be able to get his side out against all censorship efforts. Originally Posted by texassapper
I forgot that Musk has started-up and run software companies before. He was a founder of PayPal. So a software platform would not be outside of his wheel-house. Meanwhile, Twatter stock slips downward. Shoot-howdy, they may just end up donating twatter to him.

Did you catch the item where Goldman-Sach says he should pay $52 p/shr insted of the $45 offered, while they currently had a Sell rating on it going down to $30 p/shr? Good stuff that you can't even make up.

Also (and it's my personal favorite) after years of saying that a publicly traded company can censor whomever and whatever they wanted to - the Blue checks are now falling down into a fetal position and screaming because they just now realized that Twatter is a publicly traded company AND -- can be bought and sold on the open market.

Some days ya just have to learn to embrace the joys the universe hands ya. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I have been watching all of the “notable economic experts” (ie, Democrat shills),
pontificate about how “Elon is in over his head”

I am sure that at any moment the talking point will be……”51 National Security Experts warn against Elon Musk buying Twitter”.

From watching everything today, Elon Musk is going to play the game the way he wants, and have a damned lot of fun doing it.
I don't have the time or patience to read all the whining bullshit from the left on this. Musk is promising an open forum for everyone to have their say...the left is against this. Enough said right there.
"More speech will be the end of Democracy", say Democrats. You just have to SMH and have a good laugh at these morons.
The poison pill shit is hysterical. Twatter would tank their before letting an African American, who they think would allow varying opinions, control the company.
hostile take overs are a tricky thing to accomplish. theres a lot of "drama" going on there. lol.

I'm wondering if Elon made a mistake on the way he's going about with this hostile takeover attempt. there are different ways on doing it
I don't have the time or patience to read all the whining bullshit from the left on this. Musk is promising an open forum for everyone to have their say...the left is against this. Enough said right there. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
On the contrary, the salty tears and anguish is delicious. It's their version of the wailing sounds in Shanghai, minus the pet killings.
If this was an episode of Billions, Musk would have already had the proxies for millions of other shares in his pocket before he began. At the appropriate time he whips them out and it is all over but the crying.
I don't have the time or patience to read all the whining bullshit from the left on this. Musk is promising an open forum for everyone to have their say...the left is against this. Enough said right there. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You are so misguided. No, the left is not against an even playing field. It's just another medium.

This suspiciously anticipated platform is what artists are waiting for. Too bad there is very, and I mean very, little creativity on the right to use it to their advantage.

millions of other shares Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

He made his point in shaming twitter for bias censorship but the real money is made in the volatility of a stock price. With one tweet Elon can make the price rise or fall Option traders are making millions with the swings.
He made his point in shaming twitter for bias censorship but the real money is made in the volatility of a stock price. With one tweet Elon can make the price rise or fall Option traders are making millions with the swings. Originally Posted by Oilrig

Manipulating the market. How free and fair.