Night Owls

I've tried all kinds of thing including melatonin (my doc recommended me to not use that too often or too long). I've had nights where even 10mg didn't do anything lol smh. Insomnia is genetic even hereditary for some people. I think mine might be .... my maternal granny has it too.
I've tried everything, I gave up... I guess more time for fun! I truly only sleep 2-4 hours nightly and I'm fine! Every night pinkie And tha brain make plans to take over the world! I typically sleep 2am-6am... I'll sleep when I'm dead... That's what my grandpa always said! I think he's 93 now... Must work.
I'm a night owl as well. The problem I have is a lot of providers get mad or won't respond if try and set up late dates.
I have the same problem as well, the boredom late at night kills me I would much rather be getting into something. My body doesn't even get relaxed enough to just simply lay down until 2/3 in the morning so I definitely feel you there
More & more lately I find myself up late at night, is the hobby still alive at night or is it more of a early morning and daytime type of thing? Surely I can't be the only one with insomnia that likes to party hard late at night. Are there any other night owls out there? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
def a night owl but usually the whiskey catches up to ya !
Oh shit! SP is a night owl now! I think I'm in some very sexy trouble. lol
Maybe we need a night owl meet n greet at Waffle House.
I'm a night owl. A fantasy of mine is a lovely lady to call me in the middle of the night, can't sleep, horny as hell, begging me to cum over & deliver what she is craving!! Would be a dream with you Kaitlyn! You are beautiful with an incredibly gorgeous ASS!!
I'm a night owl. A fantasy of mine is a lovely lady to call me in the middle of the night, can't sleep, horny as hell, begging me to cum over & deliver what she is craving!! Would be a dream with you Kaitlyn! You are beautiful with an incredibly gorgeous ASS!! Originally Posted by cheyenne5254
Thanks babe TRUST ME I try! I have been working on my ass lol especially late at night when I can't sleep I like to do squats and get a work out in
I am up late sometimes. I have nights that I can't sleep.