Joaquin Castro should be banned!!!!

From what I'm hearing this little stunt is having the exact opposite effect than what was desired. You can't seem to get into a San Antonio area Bill Miller BBQ.

Around lunch time I'll have to give it a shot. Loves me some BBQ!
From what I'm hearing this little stunt is having the exact opposite effect than what was desired. You can't seem to get into a San Antonio area Bill Miller BBQ.

Around lunch time I'll have to give it a shot. Loves me some BBQ! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
At Bill Miller's?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

If you hang on, McRib will come back! YEE HAW!

If you hang on, McRib will come back! YEE HAW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For your amusement.

https://mcriblocator.com/
The information he " released" was public information.

He didn't doxx them. He released public information...no phone numbers, no addresses. Just names and dollar amounts.

He did it because San Antonio is 74% Hispanic and these were all San Antonio businessmen who depended on a heavily Hispanic community to make their businesses successful and become wealthy and who in turn made political donates to a candidate who continuously trashes Hispanics. It doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to figure out why he did it.

A bit out of bounds? What was his purpose for doing it? I say his actions are out of bounds. The guy obviously lacks ethics and judgement. The people he doxxed are his constituents too. Is he serving them? Originally Posted by bambino
Bancation. He'll be back. On this board.

Castro did it for one reason only--to ensure anyone who thinks
differently than him would suffer harassment.

This shitbags reputation is taking a hit. I'm a disabled vet who
actually lives in his congressional district. I have had several issues
regarding claims with the VA over the last several years and would
never ask for this traitors help on any of them. All of the my fellow
veterans pretty much feel the same way.

He's pretty much been acting like spoiled urchin since Pres. Trump
got elected.

got elected. Originally Posted by Coolpops
Have you ever contributed to a candidate for Federal election?

You ARE aware that you have to provide your name and address, affirm your US citizenship (yes, that too) and your employer's name and address?

You ARE aware that this information is public record, accessible to anyone who wants it.

You want to give money to Trump, do so. But don't pretend you're entitled to any privacy once you've done it.

Castro was ballsy, but well within his rights.

You want to avoid ridicule? Then don't do something ridiculous. It's that simple.
Have you ever contributed to a candidate for Federal election?

You ARE aware that you have to provide your name and address, affirm your US citizenship (yes, that too) and your employer's name and address?

You ARE aware that this information is public record, accessible to anyone who wants it.

You want to give money to Trump, do so. But don't pretend you're entitled to any privacy once you've done it.

Castro was ballsy, but well within his rights.

You want to avoid ridicule? Then don't do something ridiculous. It's that simple. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, Castro had a side bar inferring these people were racist. He’s an assclowns to the highest degree. That would be like Cruz posting your name, along with your employer (if you’re employed) and insinuating that you’re a fascist, Antifa supporter. But you never look at the big picture.
and now the backlash begins ...

Lone Star Backlash: Texans Including Gov. Abbott Line up to Support Bill Miller’s BBQ After Castro Doxxing

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...castro-doxxing

Posted at 5:00 pm on August 9, 2019 by Sister Toldjah

Image via the Twitter page of Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX).

As it turns out, you just cannot keep Texans away from good BBQ.

On Monday, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX-20) created a firestorm among Republicans after doxxing private citizens in his Congressional district who made the maximum donation to President Trump’s reelection campaign.

Castro then made the results public on his Twitter feed, which instantly made the people on the list targets for harassment and violence. In spite of the intense wave of criticism he has received, Castro, who is the chairman of his brother Julián Castro‘s presidential campaign, tried to justify his actions by saying in so many words that the people who are “funding white supremacy” need to be outed.

The information included the names of the donors and their places of employment/businesses they owned. One of the Texans Castro doxxed was Balous Miller, who owns San Antonio’s Bill Miller Bar-B-Q chain.

While hypocritical concern troll leftists have vowed to boycott Miller’s restaurants, conservatives started lining up in full force to support them, including Gov. Greg Abbott. He posted these pictures to his Twitter feed Tuesday night:
Perfect night for @BillMillerBarBQ pic.twitter.com/9bMV5Lk8Tx
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) August 7, 2019

Since that time, other Twitter users have posted photos of the their visits or long drive thru lines at local locations:
@TheFive Every Bill Miller BBQ in SA has been PACKED constantly from open to close! Well done @JulianCastro pic.twitter.com/Up8NaB4Qgi
— Mama G (@MamaGill10) August 8, 2019
Having dinner at this very packed Bill Miller BBQ in San Antonio Tx pic.twitter.com/h6MNTTffT4
— Pete Guys (@MAGA111111111) August 8, 2019
I had never been to @BillMillerBarBQ until your brother decided to post that hit list. Thanks Castro Brothers! pic.twitter.com/eZRpI3g8ol
— Just Mandy (@JustMandySA) August 8, 2019
Cars were lined up around the block at one of the San Antonio Texas locations! Loved The Bill Miller Breakfast Special. I even purchased breakfast tac oui s for my coworkers!#MAGA #TRUMP2020 pic.twitter.com/3PGQsksQPZ
— Tamie J. McDonald (@TamieJMcDonald) August 7, 2019
Craving @BillMillerBarBQ and #FREEDOM pic.twitter.com/XQZYjTxSfL
— Carrie Isaac (@CarrieIsaac) August 7, 2019
some of the food you will find at these places. Trust me listen to them not @JoaquinCastrotx. Below is @BillMillerBarBQ pic.twitter.com/IT54xPJegm
— David Alvarez (@davalv97) August 6, 2019
See more examples here via Brad at Twitchy.

It looks to me like the threatened Miller BBQ boycotts, like the Chick-fil-A boycotts, have turned out to be a big ol’ bucket of FAIL.

There are more than 70 Bill Miller Bar-B-Q locations in Texas. To find one near you, click here.
————-
— Based in North Carolina, Sister Toldjah is a former liberal and a 15+ year veteran of blogging with an emphasis on media bias, social issues, and the culture wars. Read her Red State archives here. Connect with her on Twitter. –
You know what you wrote for a fact, or are you just making it up as you go along?
No, Castro had a side bar inferring these people were racist. He’s an assclowns to the highest degree. That would be like Cruz posting your name, along with your employer (if you’re employed) and insinuating that you’re a fascist, Antifa supporter. But you never look at the big picture. Originally Posted by bambino
It looks to me like the threatened Miller BBQ boycotts, like the Chick-fil-A boycotts, have turned out to be a big ol’ bucket of FAIL. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The dimretards have always been the party of unintended consequences so this is par for the course. Just like yesterday's 12 million dollar fund raisers. The left's boycotts just tell everybody else where to spend their money.
That is the only reason he did it. That also shows his desperation. I'm with you 100 percent.

got elected. Originally Posted by Coolpops
  • oeb11
  • 08-10-2019, 08:08 AM
always a pleasure to attend a place boycoted by the DPST leftists.

One knows One can enter a welcoming environment to All - regardless of race, color, creed, religion, etc
One will have a good dining experience
No bat shit crazy DPST's to scream in One's face, spitting all the while, over a Red Cap
No "triggered' idiots outside keying One's car
No parading vicious "emotional support Critters: urinating and defecating in the place
No demands for precise 19-gender observance in One's face

Just a much nicer, quiet, respectful dining experience without the obnoxious DPST's in One's face about their "Triggeing" events.

I am on the Way for a Trip to SA to Sample Bill Miller's !!!!!
Castro can go home and go hungry!!!
Restaurants labelled should refuse service to Castro and his Ilk!

Just a much better environment
You know what you wrote for a fact, or are you just making it up as you go along? Originally Posted by Expresso Jim
In Castro’s own words “ people who contributed to Trump are fueling hate”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-castro-tweet

Run along now.
Bill Miller’s is a Texas tradition. Kinda like Splash Day at Hippie Hollow! And chicken fried Oreos.

I don’t think Castro will have any effect on their business. Either you eat there or you don’t. I don’t.

But he certainly seems to have got you boys all hot and bothered,